• Gardners...........

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • IT workers........

Votes: 17 24.6%

• Total voters

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Would have to say Trawlerman, i have found the series excellent veiwing high pressure to haul a decent catch and that catch if often caught in force 7/8 weather. They can make decent money but can you recall this ?

Attachments

• Solway 1.jpg
    Solway 1.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 126
  • Solway 2.jpg
    Solway 2.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 128

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Would have to say Trawlerman, i have found the series excellent veiwing high pressure to haul a decent catch and that catch if often caught in force 7/8 weather. They can make decent money but can you recall this ?

7 lads lost thier lives on the solway,4 from the same family i think,1 of the other guys was just standing in for another who was sick at the time,fate dealt a heavy hand that day.Strangely the solways sister ship the Karianda sunk not long after the tragedy.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Pub landlords kick ass (or is it arse?)

....but it's fishermen really isn't it.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Where's Plumber's option then ?:rant:
wanna take me on with my solder gun..eh ..eh ?:dunce:

Pub landlords kick ass (or is it arse?)

Done that too in S'hampton for 4 years..

Scaff's and Plasterer's (not they're gaylord labourer's) are damn tough too :bowdown:

In order, i give you:

Scaff's
Plasterer's
Plumber's (hairy arzed variety..)
Chippies
Scout masters
Brownies..
Old men..
old ladies..
My 3 year old..
Sparks
Floorlayers :lol::lol:
and lastly..
Painters..!
:thumbsup:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I knew a well tough landlord, ex-army 6ft5er with an attitude, who'd throw women down stairs, but then he got murdered by a knife-wielding mentalist in the street one late night.

Also, my great grandad was a stone-mason, or something similar. He made his way through world war 1, returned to the north to get to work when it all finished, and then was crushed to death by a falling boulder. Bit of bad luck that, but i reckon it was possibly a thrown menhir that struck him, the culprit obviously a topless behemoth with a ginger 'tache and braids drooping from his undersized helmet, a matchbox-sized dog barking with glee at his nemesis' fall.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I recon butchers. They could clearly kill a man, carve him up and stick him under the grill, all without breaking a sweat!
That's fine if you want to dispose of a body, but a bunch of portly balding middle aged blokes called CLIVE aren't going to that much use in a dust up are they?

Scaffolders are hard as nails.

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
That's fine if you want to dispose of a body, but a bunch of portly balding middle aged blokes called CLIVE aren't going to that much use in a dust up are they?

Scaffolders are hard as nails.

i hear the best way to get rid of a body is to feed it to pigs.....

where is the option for mechanics?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Anyone remember Dave Wise, he was a bricklaying contractor from Newhaven (someone told me a few years ago that he had passed away, but i'm not sure on that one) well i worked for him as a hod Carrier up in Crawley, now that WAS hard graft

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here