Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which former player would you hate most to have back?

Which former player would you hate most to have back at the Albion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
There's a few you've missed, like CKR for a start.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I think there's only going to be one answer here. The Argentinian HITMAN, Big Fed:bowdown:

What this squad is so badly lacking is some LATINO flair and intelligence. Now he's gained the experience of RIPPING Serie C to pieces, he'd be the perfect leader of our attack. I have a (wet) dream that Michel sets up a goal finished by Federico. That one really would be straight out of the flair textbook, and I doubt I will die a happy man if I fail to see it materialise. Get him back here, Micky, whatever the cost:clap:

Thomas, the question was which player would you most HATE to have back.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
HATE is an ungly word. Of those, Turienzo has the least to offer on the pitch. But none of them would excite me.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I would really HATE to have a 24 goal a season striker too

What's with the sarcasm? Not a decent enough point to make? No I would not like to have him back. I think he's arrogant and completely disruptive to the team. He's fallen out with people everywhere he's gone, what does that tell you?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
There is a list as long as your name that you could have added,unfortunately a lot brought in by Baz and a hell of a lot during DK time as Chairman at Gillingham. although he is not to blame for signing them all on a contract.

Just a few
Mark Farrington
?? Hilton
Michael Mahoney Johnson
Ashley Neal
Richard Tiltman
Geoff Cooper
Les Berry
Phil Andrews
Doug Loft (should be past)

this is just to name a few I am sure that people can add many more like 1 I cant even remember his name at Gillingham coloured(for want of another word) right side midfield/defender, absolute rubbish.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
There is a list as long as your name that you could have added,unfortunately a lot brought in by Baz and a hell of a lot during DK time as Chairman at Gillingham. although he is not to blame for signing them all on a contract.

Just a few
Mark Farrington
?? Hilton
Michael Mahoney Johnson
Ashley Neal
Richard Tiltman
Geoff Cooper
Les Berry
Phil Andrews
Doug Loft (should be past)

this is just to name a few I am sure that people can add many more like 1 I cant even remember his name at Gillingham coloured(for want of another word) right side midfield/defender, absolute rubbish.

Mickey Bennett?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here