Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which former player would you hate most to have back?

Which former player would you hate most to have back at the Albion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
its weird how people think Leon Knight isnt up to it anymore, but think Mickey Adams is, though Knight was in more recent history than Adams, and neither have done anything significant since they left

It's not just about 'being up to it', he shouldn't come back for reasons I explained earlier.

Oct 25, 2003
its weird how people think Leon Knight isnt up to it anymore, but think Mickey Adams is, though Knight was in more recent history than Adams, and neither have done anything significant since they left

adams has been higher than us since he left us, either in the premiership or championship

knight has, apart from a brief spell of glory at swansea (before he pissed them off, and...oooh look, are MUCH better now) has been highly unsuccessful

ADAMS OUT!!

May 9, 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frutos
Thomas, the question was which player would you most HATE to have back.

HATE? What the f***? I'll blame the dust on my screen and bright sunshine reflecting off it

Anyway, what's Big Fed doing on a list of players you'd HATE to have back? Sick joke or what?
Saltash Seagull, 22:49 31/01/08

Message for The Complete Badger: Will you shut up you tart! You really do come out out this shit on this board!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I would really HATE to have a 24 goal a season striker too

Now playing a bit part for a League two outfit. He also has an even worse reputation than when he left here, at least CKR could offer us a bit more, especially with that big head of his.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Well out of the three listed, Leon Knight obviously, becase he is a bum-faced twat.

But there are plenty of others; but basically anyone who slags off the Albion and comes across as an arrogant knob-sucker; no matter how skilled they are. So:-

CKR
O'Callaghan

to name but two.

Last edited:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Turienzo as the first duty of a footballer is to, er, play football. Which it must be said he never showed much evidence of doing.

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
I'd love to have Turienzo and Junior Lewis back! dunno why Lewis, just thought id chuck that in there.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I never said he wasnt a handful off the pitch, everyone knows he was a little shit, but the kid had talent, as did CKR, just some man management issues.

If anyone scored 24 league goals for us I would be happy

Well that sums it up. You would put up with a player with a bad attitude, no respect for the club, managers and probably even players, (I could go on) because he scores goals - and not even that you can be sure of!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Simple Lil Neon Leon can f**** off!

Nathan was a lauh and is a bit stupid for his actions but have no real beef with him. As for Freddy... wot a gent he was! :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
From that list undoubtably the faux footballer Turienzo, a con on a par with that alleged brother of a decent player from Ghana(?) that Southampton played for a few mins.

Biggest waste of money ever by the Albion

If we were voting just on a player to hate LK would win by a mile, hero to zero

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here