Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which celeb have you had a complete change of heart about

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
I couldn't stand that twat Lady Ga Ga. Now i hate the bitch even more.
Waste of space, whose cd's will be in the bargain bucket ad aldi's in a year or so

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Adam El-ABd

I used to think he was a complete waist of money and we should loose him from the wage bill as soon as possible, but this season he has really impressed me with his versatility and his attitude towards football

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
The Aussie guy that was offed by a stingray. thought he was a right mentalist to begin with but realised that it was passion.

Steve Irwin, alot of people have no idea how passionate a human being he was and how much land he bought for Australia Zoo in the name of conservation. Passion is a good word, but virtually an understatement for him!

As for me I'll agree with some fellow posters above, Gordan Ramsay was once tolerated in this house, and now we switch him off, twat of the most condescending order. Also agree Russell BRand is a wasted washed up der-brain.

I tell you who has gone up in my estimation and thats Noel Fielding! Cool dude...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I tell you who has gone up in my estimation and thats Noel Fielding! Cool dude...

Good call. I never really got The Boosh. Student pot-head humour. But, I do find him very amusing on Buzzcocks.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Rob Brydon - saw him presenting that Keith Barrett Show a few years back, thought it was rubbish. Saw him doing stand-up (possibly Live at the Apollo) soon after, thought it was rubbish. Generally found him quite annoying and unfunny. But found him to be quite BRILLIANT in Gavin & Stacey, he suited his character perfectly, and although I still don't find his stand-up particularly hilarious, I've changed my view on him completely.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I won't have a bad word said against Tom Jones, since seeing him at Glasto, some 15 years ago

Never before or after has the phrase 'stage presence', made more sense.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Simon Cowell

A genuine bloke, does loads of kids charity work behind the scenes, giving lots of his money, and going to visit the kids on a regular basis. Mr Nasty he is not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here