Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which celeb have you had a complete change of heart about

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I used to really hate Jamie Redknapp but since he's turned up on that wonderful Thomas Cook advert with his wife I think WOW what an articulate and sophisticated gent this chap really is.

HONESTLY I REALLY DO

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
Err not Davina McCall that's for sure - stupid waste of space bitch.

Actaully, Davina is one that I have changed my mind about. She annoyed the hell out of me at the start of Big Brother and all her shouting about but over the years she seems to be taking herself a lot less seriously.

Don't mind her now. Wouldn't get in a top ten but likeable enough.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
It'll take a bit more than a contrived TV show about a south pole trek with a film crew and god knows what creature comforts off-camera to convince me he's anything other than a cock.

Having watched the show I agree with TG - I think that you are very wrong with what you say.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Used to HATE Jade Goody but then she died and I thought, you know what love, you may have been a Thick, chavvy racist c unt but at least you take note of what the great British Public want. Changed my view of her completely. Good Gal.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Jesus, I'm finding it really hard to share this but I now have a soft spot for Micheal Portillo! Damn, in the 80s and 90s I wanted to kill the man for being a right wing tory scum bag. But he seems to have reinvented himself as a human being afterall, I love the way he and Diane Abbot virtually cuddle up to each other when they do that politics show - it makes me feel all warm inside! - and I've even watched him present a few documentaries on f*cking railways of all things and enjoyed them. Still think he's a Tory bastard though....

Alonso Moseley

Jun 16, 2008
I've respected Richard Madeley since he turned from a life of petty thievery.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Agree about Brand, used to think he was a tool.

The other one I assumed was a PEE-NARSE was Craig David. He has been on Soccer am and a few other things since and he is all about the LOLs, top bloke.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
"Celebrities"? mugs the lot of 'em.....

....apart from Zoe Ball, she bumped her shopping trolley into mine a few years back in Waitrose, that cute dimpled grin and a quiet little "sorreee" was the result and off she went, gorgeous.

Her Dad was the dog's bollocks too on the telly when I was a kid, him and Roy Castle. Contrast them to the sad acts mucking up the telly today.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Jason Donovan - that programme The Dark Side of Fame with Piers Morgan from 2008 completely changed it my opinion of him. He came across very open and articulate, and very different to the lightweight, not-too-clever pop star image he had.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Katie Price.
I really used to dislike her, but after seeing her self absorbed, smug, stupid over- tanned face on ' I'm a celeb....' i really really really despise the abhorrent little tramp now
Not a complete change of heart, but you get the idea...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Jesus, I'm finding it really hard to share this but I now have a soft spot for Micheal Portillo! Damn, in the 80s and 90s I wanted to kill the man for being a right wing tory scum bag. But he seems to have reinvented himself as a human being afterall, I love the way he and Diane Abbot virtually cuddle up to each other when they do that politics show - it makes me feel all warm inside! - and I've even watched him present a few documentaries on f*cking railways of all things and enjoyed them. Still think he's a Tory bastard though....

actually I totally agree. I like Portillo....and his father was a out and out Communist

In my yoof, I was pushed out the way whilst waiting in line to get into Elland Road and this scottish voice said something like " get out of the f***** way", I looked at him and thought what a c***. Two seasons ago, I did the radio with hawsey at Elland Road and met this bloke on the Radio gantry who was a real gent and a lovelly bloke....the same guy.........Eddie Gray!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Roy Castle - some stand-up comedian I saw came out with a cracking line about him and Record Breakers:

"Whe Roy Castle ended the show with his back to the audience, pointed his trumpet to the ceiling and hit that Double C you couldn't get a credit card between his arse-cheeks if you tried!"

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The Aussie guy that was offed by a stingray. thought he was a right mentalist to begin with but realised that it was passion.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Always used to think Franz Beckenbauer was a typically arrogant, pompous Bavarian.

Summer before last, I turned up at a golf course near Salzburg looking for a teetime and got told to start in 5 minutes as there was a space. Lo and behold, one of my playing partners was the Kaiser himself. He turned out to be a charming bloke who bombarded me with questions about England and English football. He was extremely complimentary about Bobby Robson, Kevin Keegan and Bobby Charlton.

Great company, a more than useful golfer and a real competitor ready with the banter.

He insisted on me joining him for lunch, paid for absolutely everything. An amazing experience.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Always used to think Franz Beckenbauer was a typically arrogant, pompous Bavarian.

Summer before last, I turned up at a golf course near Salzburg looking for a teetime and got told to start in 5 minutes as there was a space. Lo and behold, one of my playing partners was the Kaiser himself.

Which was nice...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here