Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which bird will you be roasting this Christmas?

Which bird will you be roasting??

• Turkey

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • Chicken

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Goose

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Pheasant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Partridge

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Duck

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Guinea Fowl

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Pigeon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Multi-Bird

• Nut Roast

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Something Else

• I won't be partaking

Votes: 5 7.4%

• Total voters

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Surely some is going to put " your mum" in loving memory of the late and sadly missed frank!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Duck

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
And it's the one where Winstone shouts "Quick, it's the river filth!" as he and his unruly mob attempt to escape from the police on the Thames. And my girlfriend's pathetc sobbing soiled it. I know what ray would have said. "Slaaaaaaaaaaag!" Possibly.

shit dude, has she no respect, any bird that ruins a Ray Winstone film with pathetic sobbing needs to be shown the door IMO, jesus all you said was you wanted a threesome and she wasn't one of the three, stand proud fella, you said what every bloke thinks, she should appreciate what an honest guy she has, not run off sobbing every time you mention wanting to shag someone else:salute:

If anyone else is suffering from relationship issues please feel free to contact me or Kumquat :whistle:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I quite fancy trying a capon this year.

You can dress how you like, but won't it look a bit silly at the table?
Get a Dracula one.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
to the person who 'won't be partaking' is this for religious reasons, another justifiable reason, or because you are a miserable git?

Im a single bloke who lives on my own in a town that is 500 KM from my family...... I have no need to cook a bird.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
can you not get together with a friend or 2? share a drink and some food...
Or alternatively spend Christmas as a mate of mine did last year, with a bottle of whisky and a box-set of the Sweeney.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
Carp is the tradition in the Czech Republic , it is tradition to keep it in your bath for 2 days then kill it before you cook it :sick: . Glad i am coming back home for Turkey .

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
shit dude, has she no respect, any bird that ruins a Ray Winstone film with pathetic sobbing needs to be shown the door IMO, jesus all you said was you wanted a threesome and she wasn't one of the three, stand proud fella, you said what every bloke thinks, she should appreciate what an honest guy she has, not run off sobbing every time you mention wanting to shag someone else:salute:

If anyone else is suffering from relationship issues please feel free to contact me or Kumquat :whistle:

You're a wise man, a very wise man. Or my girlfriend. She's seen the error of her ways.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I was thinking of trying a three bird roast this xmas.

My preference would be for ginger, black and Asian.

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
You're a wise man, a very wise man. Or my girlfriend. She's seen the error of her ways.

Glad she's seen the error of her ways, just tell her in future you don't mind her getting upset but if she wants to sob loudly and ruin your viewing pleasure, she can f*** off round one of her mates houses and leave you in peace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here