Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which bird will you be roasting this Christmas?

Which bird will you be roasting??

• Turkey

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • Chicken

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Goose

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Pheasant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Partridge

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Duck

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Guinea Fowl

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Pigeon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Multi-Bird

• Nut Roast

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Something Else

• I won't be partaking

Votes: 5 7.4%

• Total voters

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Glad she's seen the error of her ways, just tell her in future you don't mind her getting upset but if she wants to sob loudly and ruin your viewing pleasure, she can f*** off round one of her mates houses and leave you in peace.

Oh, no, no, no. Maybe you haven't seen my previous posts but i don't let her leave the house without me. That way madness lies. She usually sobs gently too. She just forgot herself for a bit and I had to remind her to keep it down.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Bought the turkey and put it in the freezer and today bought the Rib of Beef on the bone from the butcher in the market in Burgess Hill excellent value only £8 per kilo. His beef including steak is always excellent.

You know talking to yourself is the first sign of madness? :0)

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
Oh, no, no, no. Maybe you haven't seen my previous posts but i don't let her leave the house without me. That way madness lies. She usually sobs gently too. She just forgot herself for a bit and I had to remind her to keep it down.

Wtf when my missus says "I'm going out" I think thank f*** for that, then she ruins it by coming home, I keep hoping she'll bang her head and forget where she lives then if she does stumble across the house I can pretend I haven't got a clue who the hell she is and tell her to be gone.
Anyway anytime you need advice you know where I am lol

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
well may i be the first (and hopefully not the last) to wish you a very merry christmas:lolol:

As it turns out Normal Rob with the way my days off happened at Christmas and our normal days off for Christmas ive got a week off so I will be heading home! Turkey and Ham for me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here