Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which bird will you be roasting this Christmas?

Which bird will you be roasting??

• Turkey

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • Chicken

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Goose

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Pheasant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Partridge

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Duck

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Guinea Fowl

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Pigeon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Multi-Bird

• Nut Roast

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Something Else

• I won't be partaking

Votes: 5 7.4%

• Total voters

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
To quote Alan Partridge, ".......Fascinating creatures, though. Looks like a lady, but really it’s a man. I don’t find them attractive, it’s just confusing......."

Haha! "Yeah an then he flipped her over right and....it started first time!" Ha, enjoy Thailand!

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
I might have a mate round and spit roast the wife :facepalm:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
2840839358_d8b1c8083f.jpg

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I might have a mate round and spit roast the wife :facepalm:

I do like the expression "spit roast" although recently i have been using the term "double-team". In fact I've used it so much that my girlfriend asked me if i fantasised about having sex with her and another woman at the same time. I replied "Well, two other women actually". She said "Oh my god! A Foursome?". I replied "How did you make that four?" I've had to turn the TV up because of the sound of her sobbing. For f***'s sake, she knows how much I like Minder and it's the one with Ray Winstone.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Some bird in my local wine bar may well be getting a roasting this Xmas

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
I do like the expression "spit roast" although recently i have been using the term "double-team". In fact I've used it so much that my girlfriend asked me if i fantasised about having sex with her and another woman at the same time. I replied "Well, two other women actually". She said "Oh my god! A Foursome?". I replied "How did you make that four?" I've had to turn the TV up because of the sound of her sobbing. For f***'s sake, she knows how much I like Minder and it's the one with Ray Winstone.

:bowdown: there's nothing quite like hijacking a thread :lolol:

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
With consumers being warned to order their turkeys earlier than ever this Christmas due to the severe shortage, what bird will you be roasting this Christmas?

Something traditional, moist and succulent, you know what you're getting?

Something more daring, and different, could be exciting but may not live up to expectations?

Will you be going the whole hog as it's christmas and entering into a multi-bird roast?

Or pehaps birds aren't your thing and you'll be partaking in a nut roast?

I have not heard of a turkey shortage this year on the news. Where have you heard?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
oh ya !!!

Bugatti's is not a "wine bar". It always was, however, the place to go in Crowborough for loose clunge. If you could get out without losing your shoes on the stickiest floor in the world, you had generally pulled :)

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Bugatti's is not a "wine bar". It always was, however, the place to go in Crowborough for loose clunge. If you could get out without losing your shoes on the stickiest floor in the world, you had generally pulled :)

Buggattis has been closed now for over 3 years the wine bar has been their about 12 years now where the old Friday Ad shop used to be

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Buggattis has been closed now for over 3 years the wine bar has been their about 12 years now where the old Friday Ad shop used to be

Bugatti's closed?!?! Bugger, where does one go to pull slags in the T Wells/Crowborough area now?!?!!

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
:bowdown: there's nothing quite like hijacking a thread :lolol:

And it's the one where Winstone shouts "Quick, it's the river filth!" as he and his unruly mob attempt to escape from the police on the Thames. And my girlfriend's pathetc sobbing soiled it. I know what ray would have said. "Slaaaaaaaaaaag!" Possibly.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I think im going to start the festivities with a nice roasted seagull on the first day of xmas .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here