Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where's your works Christmas 'do' this year ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Stopped going to 'em years ago. Can't wait til the first week in January when the pubs get back to normal.

Bah humbug BTW. Far too much religion creeping into Xmas nowadays for my liking :angry:

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Vasco's, Hilton Beach Club, Abu Dhabi

sat out on the terrace in shorts and tee-shirt for an X-mas do. not right but hey

Tom Nicholls

Aug 21, 2005
Gloucester
regen.jpg

The New Inn's carvery grill and restaurant is THE place to eat in Gloucester. Our Chef takes great pride in the creation of our traditional English Fare. The restaurant seats up to 80 and chefs specials and a full grill menu are available daily. The traditional atmosphere and wonderful beamed rooms make for an unbeatable place to eat.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Sounds fine Tom, we are going to the Indian restaurant opposite the co-op in Longlevens, haven't eaten there before but it comes well recommended. After that it we will probably adjourn to either the Double Gloucester or the Greyhound.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
The Large One said:
Sorry, Dumb Boy, but what is so funny about working at a publishers?

:salute: :salute: :salute:

Good question. I work for a Publishing company. It's never made me (or anyone I've ever met) laugh.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not having one - tight bastards. Mrs Pasty is off to hers tonight at The Hawth.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Rochestown Hotel in Cork next tuesday, my first office party in Ireland. Really looking forward to it but bit apprehensive about the amount of drink I might be expected to consume.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
The Large One said:
Sorry, Dumb Boy, but what is so funny about working at a publishers?

:salute: :salute: :salute:

Nothing, just don't give it the biggun

People I work with will be getting bigger bonuses than your whole company made in 2005 :cool::flameboun :salute:

Last edited:

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Restaurant in Covent Garden, then we shall wile the afternoon away in the Porterhouse. I shall have to be a little bit careful, after a little accident following a colleague's leaving do there in April 2004. Then I'm off to see Coldplay in the evening, missing the Hull game, though I don't think I would have wanted to drive to Withdean after having a Christmas do.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
dwayne said:
Nothing, just don't give it the biggun

People I work with will be getting bigger bonuses than your whole company made in 2005 :cool::flameboun :salute:

:yawn: :yawn:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

poke

Oct 19, 2003
Mines at the Brighton racecourse this friday

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Where I'm at right now believe it or not it's at Heaven .... I know a few NSC members here can enlighten people about the establishment but I guess I won't be attending.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here