Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
The Scot is in danger of becoming a Brit again

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I think Troicki will be much happier than Murray to have to come back tomorrow for a one set shoot out

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Every year we have this pro Murray/anti Murray is he a Scot/Brit mash up. Frankly, it really does not matter as he is doomed to carry the hopes of a nation/two nations forever. Even if he did win a Slam event, he would have won it for himself rather than any nation.

Anyway, he's a miserable Scottish git

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
looking good for tomorrow for him! troicki also looks like dean kiely!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
5-3 down and won 4 in a row, wasn't it?

Congratulations must go to the ballboy for adding more drama!

poor little kid!! but you have to see the funny side!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
The Andy Murray denouncers will once again declare him a "bottler" once he loses - whatever round it's in or whoever he loses to.

but he wont lose. if he gets 100% in the next few days he should get past chela easily then nadal is in poor poor form at the moment and i think he could win that one

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
5-3 down and won 4 in a row, wasn't it?

Congratulations must go to the ballboy for adding more drama!

Murray mistimed a forehand that sailed long and the more aggressive Troicki duly converted his first break point of the day, before saving one on his own serve with a clever drop shot to move 5-2 clear.

That Murray could then reel off five games in a row owed much to his fighting spirit and class, but an equal amount to Troicki's failure of nerve.

:thumbsup:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
but he wont lose. if he gets 100% in the next few days he should get past chela easily then nadal is in poor poor form at the moment and i think he could win that one

Yes, he should beat Chela, and it might be a good time to play Rafa. Presumably that's still going to mean he has to get past Fed or Djok in the final. Might fancy his chances against Woger, maybe nor against Novac.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm not a big fan but he's pretty damn good at what he does and he is also now my favourite Murray by default.

Looks absolute class at times but he really needs some anger management therapy.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
If he wins this one I might offer up a quiet 'Allez, Murray' and he can be English again until he loses the semi. Scottish is better than Palace, though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here