Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whereabouts do you work ?

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Work from my office/study at home, which looks out through French doors over my garden and onto the sea. I do lurve it, especially on a day like today . :)

I do occasionaly let myself out, to go and visit clients in the City, but always feel incredibly smug when I get back home again.

:) :)

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
SOME STUNNING BIRDS, nearly fell of my bike twice today as i observed a stunning French migrant and a another lovely one, with particularly long legs, blond plume and a hearty chest

How did you know they were French from your bike? Did the string of onions give it away?

How did you know they were French from your bike? Did the string of onions give it away?

good point, but everything I saw told me FRENCH,

though probably from Thanet with a tan!:p

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
I work in a hospice and it is without doubt the loveliest place I have ever worked. Despite how you would imagine a hospice to be, it has a very happy atmosphere, the staff do a fantastic job, and everyone is really friendly. I've been temping there nearly a year and it would be brilliant if I manage to get a perm contract there - I'm keeping everything crossed!

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I work in a hospice and it is without doubt the loveliest place I have ever worked. Despite how you would imagine a hospice to be, it has a very happy atmosphere, the staff do a fantastic job, and everyone is really friendly. I've been temping there nearly a year and it would be brilliant if I manage to get a perm contract there - I'm keeping everything crossed!

Good luck:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here