Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whereabouts do you work ?

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
I commute 50 cm from the bedroom to my office every day, although I usually detour via the kitchen for breakfast, which increases the total journey to around 15 metres...

terrymendez

Nov 22, 2006
Dials
Be nice as we could both probably walk and i would get to see a lot more of my little boy.

I work in Freshfield Business park, Where in Broadwater do you work?

I work in Broadwater Street West, a stones throw from the Cricketers. I do like a lunch time in that pub with a pint of harveys and a tuna sarnie.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I work in Broadwater Street West, a stones throw from the Cricketers. I do like a lunch time in that pub with a pint of harveys and a tuna sarnie.

About a 2 min slow walk from my house then.

The cricketers is a great pub on a day like today sitting out in the garden but couldn't have a pint lunchtime or i wouldn't go back to work :lolol:

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
Directly opposite Lloyds of London, with a good view of the lovely ladies who walk up and down Leadenhall Street (particularly through the pair of binoculars we have for such purposes !)

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Rottingdean - it's a nice little village and really good to work here - excluding the fact I have to get the 2 bus which is the most awful!
Apart from today, it was on time :yahoo:

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
My office is about half a mile from White Hart Lane; a 2 and a half hour commute from Brighton.
:eek:

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Croydon.

Crap location, crap building BUT the money is good and under an hour door to door with a day a week working from home.

Plenty of complete and utter tits though I'll bet.

SOME STUNNING BIRDS, nearly fell of my bike twice today as i observed a stunning French migrant and a another lovely one, with particularly long legs, blond plume and a hearty chest

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Merchant City, Glasgow, surrounded by plenty of bars.

Once or twice a fortnight I go to our sister office in Aberdeen.

Most Fridays I work from home in Roslin, with lovely views over the Scottish countryside interrupted by the occasional Da-Vinci-Code-clutching Japanese tourist wanting to dig in our back garden for the Holy Grail.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
The following pic was taken a few years ago but the univerist where I work is now on that hill in the background and I can see the whole bay from my office balcony...clear skies 31 degrees today.
izmir.png

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Directly opposite Lloyds of London, with a good view of the lovely ladies who walk up and down Leadenhall Street (particularly through the pair of binoculars we have for such purposes !)

Currently Holborn but in a week and a bit's time it'll be just round the corner from you in Great Tower Street.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here