Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whereabouts do you work ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Due to the nuture of my employment I tend to move around rather more than most. For the last few months I was working for a large hospital trust in Whitechapel but for the rest of this month I am working in a very agreeable office just off Carnaby Street. As the sun is out there are many very nice sights (mainly wearing short skirts) and I have to say it's been quite a while since I worked somewhere as nice as this.

What about you ? Is your location good, bad or indifferent ?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Romford, Arsessex or Basingstoke,, Hants.

:(

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
A dull 90s glass/steel/yellow brick clone office building slotted in on a once-derelict site in a grim 70s industrial estate (half empty due to the economic downturn), 2 miles from the centre of Tallaght; Dublin 24.

scooter1

How soon is now?
Shoreham - the job is great, distance from my house is great(cycling) and the people I work with are great. As for the actual location of the building, quite frankly its f***ing horrible - wedged between the scrapyard on the harbour and the railway line

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Lewes most of the time, just outside of the town centre. Am in Durrington today as my car has decided to break down.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Shoreham - the job is great, distance from my house is great(cycling) and the people I work with are great. As for the actual location of the building, quite frankly its f***ing horrible - wedged between the scrapyard on the harbour and the railway line

Edwards then?

Jan 30, 2008
Due to the nuture of my employment I tend to move around rather more than most. For the last few months I was working for a large hospital trust in Whitechapel but for the rest of this month I am working in a very agreeable office just off Carnaby Street. As the sun is out there are many very nice sights (mainly wearing short skirts) and I have to say it's been quite a while since I worked somewhere as nice as this.

What about you ? Is your location good, bad or indifferent ?[/QUOTE Duke's mount come and join me!!:bigwave:

che

Nov 24, 2007
I am every day in my book shop.Not so exiting.Must drive 30 minutes from my house to my shop

terrymendez

Nov 22, 2006
Dials
Commute from Kemptown to the back end of the world - Broadwater,Worthing. 17 Miles and such a different breed of people. Bizarre.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Commute from Worthing to Lewes every day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here