Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where were you when we were shit?

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
The thread isn't about people taking their seats when they like, it's about people leaving 10 minutes to go and it's rather annoying.

Why does it annoy you ? What part of someone making their own mind up about something gets to you ? Surely they are entitled to make thier own choices ? It's such a boring argument.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Why does it annoy you ? What part of someone making their own mind up about something gets to you ? Surely they are entitled to make thier own choices ? It's such a boring argument.

Because half of the time it effects me watching the game having to dodge people walking past me every few minutes, 10 minutes to go and we need a goal we could really do with the fans getting behind the team as much as they can.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Well? If you're gonna support the club then support them throughout the game, stay until the final whistle. Worry about getting home when it comes to that point, not 10 minutes before the game finishes.

Last night there were plenty of positives to take out the game. We outplayed West Ham but the only thing was that we had nothing going forward, it was the kind of game we needed Vicente in. he

Scrap the relegation talk, It's October! 7 games without a win isn't very promising but keep with us, I'm still very positive we'll finish in the top 8 maybe a shout at the play offs.

Just my opinion don't shoot me down!

Didn't think you were there last night

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Because half of the time it effects me watching the game having to dodge people walking past me every few minutes, 10 minutes to go and we need a goal we could really do with the fans getting behind the team as much as they can.

So sorry other peoples commitments or travel situations are such a f***ing inconvenience to you.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells

surely they are entitled to leave early ? It's called, having freedom to choose, it's like having an opinion....

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Did this really need ANOTHER thread.

Yes we get it you super fans are far better fans than the rest of our mere mortals!

Speaking as a mere mortal who turns up late, goes to the bar early, comes back from the second half late and goes home early I couldn't give a flying f*** what any of you think.

If you've got a problem with it instead of crying about it on here next game come and have a word with me and I'll be happy to discuss. I'll be the one leaving early!

Now lets start a campaign for the club to start showing the game on the TVs in the bar so I don't even have to leave the concourse!

sign me up!
last part of the game was on concourse tv.....so left my seat early and squeezed a beer in.......bliss!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Or maybe you could have just posted on the other one first rather than start yet another 'Look at me I'm superior' thread.

:facepalm:

I came on here to make my opinion known, whether you agree or disagree then that's up to you. I didn't originally see this other thread, so once a mod gets a chance then they can merge it if they like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here