Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where were you when we were shit?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Did this really need ANOTHER thread.

Yes we get it you super fans are far better fans than the rest of our mere mortals!

Speaking as a mere mortal who turns up late, goes to the bar early, comes back from the second half late and goes home early I couldn't give a flying f*** what any of you think.

If you've got a problem with it instead of crying about it on here next game come and have a word with me and I'll be happy to discuss. I'll be the one leaving early!

Now lets start a campaign for the club to start showing the game on the TVs in the bar so I don't even have to leave the concourse!

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
This isn't a point of 'Oh I'm a better fan then you'

It's my opinion on thinking how many people leave the games with 10 minutes still remaining is ridiculous, fair enough to the people who have no choice to leave early but still it's not a great look.

So.lets get this right,you aint been here there all over the place,you aint been there when we were real shit,yet your gobbing off others for not being there when we were shit,please, do f*** off,you have lost your moral high ground.

So you all take the one negative thing I say and pick on it but the other two points I made are completely ignored? Brilliant.

okay fair enough,

point 1) oh for the fuckin love of christ when will you fuckin super fans turn it in?

point 2) yes I agree, there were in my opinion positives last night, I have no concerns about how this season will end

point 3) anyone talking about relegation must be mad

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
But it does give them the right to call you a twat surely?

It's all about opinions, as you say.

Yes it is, but there's no need to go as far as calling someone a twat.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
okay fair enough,

point 1) oh for the fuckin love of christ when will you fuckin super fans turn it in?

point 2) yes I agree, there were in my opinion positives last night, I have no concerns about how this season will end

point 3) anyone talking about relegation must be mad

Fair enough :lolol:

Did this really need ANOTHER thread.

Yes we get it you super fans are far better fans than the rest of our mere mortals!

Speaking as a mere mortal who turns up late, goes to the bar early, comes back from the second half late and goes home early I couldn't give a flying f*** what any of you think.

If you've got a problem with it instead of crying about it on here next game come and have a word with me and I'll be happy to discuss. I'll be the one leaving early!

Now lets start a campaign for the club to start showing the game on the TVs in the bar so I don't even have to leave the concourse!

Arthur, get yer arse in the East Stand (family end) I'll be buying, we'll have a half time pint and take our seats when we fuckin like!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Arthur, get yer arse in the East Stand (family end) I'll be buying, we'll have a half time pint and take our seats when we fuckin like!

The thread isn't about people taking their seats when they like, it's about people leaving 10 minutes to go and it's rather annoying.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I'm hardly a twat, don't insult me when you don't know me, cheers.

I thought it was embarrassing how quick people left the game last night, even games we've won it's happened.

For the record, I was there til the end but if I want to leave early I bloody well will regardless of what some spotty oik thinks, some people have other commitments, some people live far away and on the other hand some people should think before they post...

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Yes, it is, and I'll freely admit not based just on this thread. I think I've seen enough of Nonny's views. Ignore time, probably a day late.

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
Noooone has made his point of view of the match, Yours is about him personally, and totally uncalled for and shows you up for what you are.

Nope,read the thread title, "where were you when we were shit", what bollocks that is,read his replies,the fucker was not even there himself when we were shit,hypocrit,is the word.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Nope,read the thread title, "where were you when we were shit", what bollocks that is,read his replies,the fucker was not even there himself when we were shit,hypocrit,is the word.

What are you going on about ???

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I personally cannot understand why people would want to leave a game 10 minutes early, it is totally beyond me. But if they want to, that is up to them, they are the ones missing out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here