Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where were you when we were shit?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Well? If you're gonna support the club then support them throughout the game, stay until the final whistle. Worry about getting home when it comes to that point, not 10 minutes before the game finishes.

Last night there were plenty of positives to take out the game. We outplayed West Ham but the only thing was that we had nothing going forward, it was the kind of game we needed Vicente in. he

Scrap the relegation talk, It's October! 7 games without a win isn't very promising but keep with us, I'm still very positive we'll finish in the top 8 maybe a shout at the play offs.

Just my opinion don't shoot me down!

Sep 19, 2011
Cuckfield
Scrap the relegation talk, It's October! 7 games without a win isn't very promising but keep with us, I'm still very positive we'll finish in the top 8 maybe a shout at the play offs.

Agreed that relegation talk is too premature, but top eight? Not unless there are some serious changes. Everytime we have come up against a side that you would say probably has genuine designs on at least a play off place, we haven't won. Leicester, Leeds, West Ham, Ipswich, Hull, possibly even Palace. The only time we have done is Cardiff, which is beginning to look like the exception rather than the norm though

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Agreed that relegation talk is too premature, but top eight? Not unless there are some serious changes. Everytime we have come up against a side that you would say probably has genuine designs on at least a play off place, we haven't won. Leicester, Leeds, West Ham, Ipswich, Hull, possibly even Palace. The only time we have done is Cardiff, which is beginning to look like the exception rather than the norm though

Indeed but Leeds and West Ham were games that should've been won, Hull was a good result for both sides and a pleasing performance, the others we simply weren't good enough.

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
Well? If you're gonna support the club then support them throughout the game, stay until the final whistle. Worry about getting home when it comes to that point, not 10 minutes before the game finishes.

Last night there were plenty of positives to take out the game. We outplayed West Ham but the only thing was that we had nothing going forward, it was the kind of game we needed Vicente in. he

Twat

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

I'm hardly a twat, don't insult me when you don't know me, cheers.

I thought it was embarrassing how quick people left the game last night, even games we've won it's happened.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011

I thought it was embarrassing how quick people left the game last night, even games we've won it's happened.

YES AS THE TRANSPORT HOME IS A NIGHTMARE, THE REASON IT WAS SO EASY FOR YOU GUYS TO GET HOME IS AS YOU DIDNT HAVE AN EXTRA 5000 IN QUEUES AT FULLTIME.

stop the moaning about it on here they pay to see the game they can leave when they want

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
Ok,so out of interest how many away games you been to,not now,but in previous years when we were really shit, your gobbing off saying to others,where were you when we were shit,so..................

Last edited:

I have no problem with people leaving early if that is what they wish to do, it is their choice.

The bit that annoys me is the fact they walk slow as hell up the stairs still watching incase they miss anything, while blocking the views of the people wishing to stay and watch the game. If you wanna leave then leave, but dont ruin it for people who wish to stay.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
So you all take the one negative thing I say and pick on it but the other two points I made are completely ignored? Brilliant.

Sep 19, 2011
Cuckfield
Indeed but Leeds and West Ham were games that should've been won, Hull was a good result for both sides and a pleasing performance, the others we simply weren't good enough.

It's all very well saying they are games that should have been won, but they weren't. West Ham used that excuse last season (Wigan away being the major one) and ended up falling far short of their expectations. That's the difference between this league and the league below - don't take your chances and you are more likely to get punished. Even one of the poorer teams in the league in Millwall showed us that. We need to learn and fast

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

To be fair, you are a twat.

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
well? If you're gonna support the club then support them throughout the game, stay until the final whistle. Worry about getting home when it comes to that point, not 10 minutes before the game finishes.

Last night there were plenty of positives to take out the game. We outplayed west ham but the only thing was that we had nothing going forward, it was the kind of game we needed vicente in. He

scrap the relegation talk, it's october! 7 games without a win isn't very promising but keep with us, i'm still very positive we'll finish in the top 8 maybe a shout at the play offs.

100% spot on, couldnt have put it better myself

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Ok,so out of interest how many away games you been to,not now,but in previous years when we were really shit, your gobbing off saying to other, where were you when we were shit,just like to know if you were there also........

This isn't a point of 'Oh I'm a better fan then you'

It's my opinion on thinking how many people leave the games with 10 minutes still remaining is ridiculous, fair enough to the people who have no choice to leave early but still it's not a great look.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
So you all take the one negative thing I say and pick on it but the other two points I made are completely ignored? Brilliant.

TBF the title of the thread was were you when we were shit and the first 2 lines is having a dig at the fan base.

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
YES AS THE TRANSPORT HOME IS A NIGHTMARE, THE REASON IT WAS SO EASY FOR YOU GUYS TO GET HOME IS AS YOU DIDNT HAVE AN EXTRA 5000 IN QUEUES AT FULLTIME.
stop the moaning about it on here they pay to see the game they can leave when they want

It's like the nazis are back, people can leave when they want!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here