Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where were you when Reinelt Scored at Hereford?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I was in Singapore in Muddy Murphys Pub. I was phoning every 5 minutes & when I heard about Robbie's goal I went ballistic.
That evening ended with a load of Aussies in some hotel all singing GOSBTS!

:clap2:

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Behind the goal 3/4 of the way up in the cattle shed they called a stand with my dad and my mate.

Must have had at least 3 heart attacks that day, never felt more exhausted after a game!

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
About ten yards away directly behind the goal.

Went completely mental jumping around on that big flat bit down the front.

Never felt emotion even close to that in my entire life, and probably never will again.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
bhafc99 said:
Sat in the stand with the Gulls Eye coach crew. What a day.
went on the gulls eye coach after waiting for the replacement at boxhill.sat in the stand for the 1st half then went down on the terrace then all went back to newbury that night.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
I was cutting the hedge of our house in manchester, feeling very despondant after Mayo's OG. Couldn't listen to the radio or anything, too nervous. When the missus told me we'd equalised, I chucked the shears in the air and narrowly missed taking the missus's head off!

FEDUP

Oct 20, 2006
i was there but went out side for the last 5 mins because i couldnt bear it!! there was about 50 others all outside shitting them selves with me!!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I was in Hereford although with my mum and her family who are Hereford fans :angry:

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Behind the goal, to the left of it, about halfway up. Couldn't see the ball hit the net- just saw everybody who could see it got mental.

I was absolutely knackered at the end of the game - the adrenaline and emotion of it all was utterly draining.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
laying on the floor cheering and laughing:bowdown:

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
At he back of the seats right at the end nearest the Brighton fans. I was in terrible pain having had a baby on the Monday, but who needs painkillers when the adrenaline flowed like it did that day

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
At home biting my nails.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I,m sure we've done this one before but anyway I'm a BAD FAN cos I wasn't there and here's why...

At a F***ing Wedding - would have been thrown out of the family if I hadn't gone. Big Wedding - 250 + guest to the sit down do at a beautiful hotel just outside Stratford upon Avon.

1- 0 down - have an earpiece in listening to the radio - speaches start - and you've guessed it Robbie scores!

Very,very embarassing - but worth it and when I explained to the Bride's father afterward he said he understood and found it quite amusing.

Bride didn't though.

Got, VERY,VERY, drunk that night

:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here