Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where were you when Reinelt Scored at Hereford?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
In the Hereford fans with loads of other Brighton fans.

Fantastic but had to keep it to myself....until we got out the ground :clap: :clap2: :bowdown:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
In the home end at Hereford with my brother, trying not to go mental (and earning ourselves a kicking).:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Was running a pub in Southampton at the time, and was all alone (pub shut..) watching the TV for updates... :albion:

D

Deleted member 2719

Uncle Buck said:
At the back of the terrace to the left of the goal as you looked at the pitch.

You must have been pretty close to where we were standing.

What a mental feeling when that went in.

The only way i think that could ever be beaten would be for us to win the Premiership!!

Might have to wait for that one!!

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Sat in HOVE PARK with a few mates, a copper and around 10 other assorted Albionites who felt it was the place to congregate to listen to it.

After that goal went in every third car going past was blasting it's horn at us.

THE WORLD WAS LISTENING.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I remember the night vividly.

Was about 3:30am, and i was so nervous with the BBC world service on and they kept giving updates and finally crossed for some live feed of the game.

I literrally didnt sit down all night i was so nervous i paced around my room the whole game.

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
Bry Nylon said:
In the big stand opposite the tunnel - amongst the Hereford fans (the only ticket I could get). At the end of the game all the Hereford fans that had been sat near me came over, shook my hand, said "well played" and "all the best." Many of them were crying.

After the final whistle the police let me go up the Brighton end, to join in the celebrations, but only after I showed them my cheque book as it had the address of a Barclays branch in Brighton printed on it!! :rolleyes:

I was in that part of the ground as well. When we equalized, about a quarter of the people in that section all jumped up to celebrate. The Hereford fans there were as good as gold.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Sat in the stand with the Gulls Eye coach crew. What a day.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Temporary Slim Bars said:
In the Hereford fans with loads of other Brighton fans.

Fantastic but had to keep it to myself....until we got out the ground :clap: :clap2: :bowdown:

Upper stand next to the home end, which you had to walk through to go for a piss. Tried to mingle with the locals by ending each sentence with ' alright my lovelies, Jan lad'. However as we were in Hereford and not Cornwall I think they may have suspected:p

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
behind the goal going NUTS

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
In with the Hereford fans in the stand opposite the tunnel...had to keep quiet coz the Herefore loons were in there...

phil1977

"And now on Whistle Test"
Nov 19, 2004
Bristol
Couldn't go as I was at a family wedding in Chelmsford. However managed to listen to the last ten minutes on Radio 5, whilst the reception has started. Cerntainly had a few beers to celebrate!!!:drink: :drink: :drink:

PS. The happy couple then are divorced now!!:lolol: :lolol:

fatfingers

Aug 18, 2004
hove
in the bar at Gatwick departure lounge watching sky sports , it was a make or break holiday to Ibiza with the ex wife, The ex bit gives away how it went:lolol: spent the next twonights in San Antonio getting wankerd out my skull telling everybody were still in the league and totally ignoring her :clap2:

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Bry Nylon said:
In the big stand opposite the tunnel - amongst the Hereford fans (the only ticket I could get). At the end of the game all the Hereford fans that had been sat near me came over, shook my hand, said "well played" and "all the best." Many of them were crying.

After the final whistle the police let me go up the Brighton end, to join in the celebrations, but only after I showed them my cheque book as it had the address of a Barclays branch in Brighton printed on it!! :rolleyes:

I was in the Hereford end, quiet as a mouse. very scary, and left asap after.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here