Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where were you when Reinelt Scored at Hereford?

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
I was right at the back Kev, with my Mum dad and brother. MARVELOS SCENES:clap2:

I was only about 12/13 at the time.:clap2:

Last edited:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Almost exactly the same place as when Storer scored against Doncaster, however I did go out that night resplendant in my great escape shirt and get exceedingly drunk, think it was payback from all my mates for all the stories I kept telling about our brush with oblivion.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Was on the pitch perimeter trying my best not to celebrate 2 much as was supposed to be stewarding;)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
my living room listening to the radio with my mum saying "why are you looking so nervous?"....women :glare:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
in the seats, dead in line with where he hit it from

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
In the big stand opposite the tunnel - amongst the Hereford fans (the only ticket I could get). At the end of the game all the Hereford fans that had been sat near me came over, shook my hand, said "well played" and "all the best." Many of them were crying.

After the final whistle the police let me go up the Brighton end, to join in the celebrations, but only after I showed them my cheque book as it had the address of a Barclays branch in Brighton printed on it!! :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here