Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where were you when I scored my only goal for Thornberry Middle School?

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
empire said:
hes cool alright,bha through and through.:clap: .if you go to oakfield your seen as 2nd best,the school is overcrowded,has twice as many pupils as thornberry,and has a very bad rep for bringing the chavs up to the level they are in lancing:lolol:

:ohmy: When did that happen?

Always used to be Whitestyles that brought up the dregs of society.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
last 3/4 years,got a pretty bad rep now im afraid,but most schools have a spell where their rep is the talk of the town,then come good

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
Hungry Joe said:
Hollymount pre-school (Wimbledon) South Lancing (now Freshbrook I believe), Thornberry, Boundstone, Portsmouth Poly.

You see, Freshbrook is alright becuase half of them joined Oakfield middle :clap2:

But Willows was best

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
freshbrook is the feeder to oakfield and thornberry,but will soon be freshbrook and thornberry joint school and freshbrook will be no more:nono:

Yoda

English & European
empire said:
freshbrook is the feeder to oakfield and thornberry,but will soon be freshbrook and thornberry joint school and freshbrook will be no more:nono:

Yeah, and the traffic on my road will even worse when that happens. :nono:

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
I went to the Willows, in the days they had those nice 1970's concrete play things (train, boat, some big spiral thing), .... solid concrete with a drop to solid concrete below. Always a cracked head or two each year. Bet they ain't there now .... probably some big cushioned thing?

So Irene Ave is now Oakfield is it? Why change it as it was aptly named after the road its in??? Always seemed a good school when I was there. North Lancing was seen as the posh school (but wasn't really), Whitestyles was pikey and no-one really gave a f*** about Thornbury!!:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here