Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where were you when I scored my only goal for Thornberry Middle School?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Yoda said:
I only lived around the corner from Thornberry but still went to IRENE AVENUE as it was called when I went.;)

:eek: Thornberry is Irene Middle!!

I went there!! Used to be shit scared of Mr Shaw the Science teacher!

I'd love to meet that fucker now!

:lolol:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
The memories of that place, like having to wear white or yellow swimming hats dependant on you're proficiency, an Outside fooking Swimming pool!

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I went to Somerhill. We were also hard enough to wear purple jumpers.

I was also priveliged enough to score a few on the Somerhill playing feilds, before they built Davigdor Infants School on it.

Yoda

English & European
Northstander said:
:eek: Thornberry is Irene Middle!!

I went there!! Used to be shit scared of Mr Shaw the Science teacher!

I'd love to meet that fucker now!

No it’s not you pleb! Thornberry is Thornberry and hasn't been called anything else as far as I know, on Freshbrook Road, Irene Avenue is of Crabtree Lane. :dunce:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I was in Orlando rehearsing some Wipeout with the other Fatboys. It had been my idea three wet months prior to transform ourselves from black, male Roly Poly wannabes to chubby rapper dapper dingdongs covering 50s white devil tunes.
I know mobile phones weren't physically in existence in the very early 1980s, or certainly not collectively available outside of prime ministerial sexual emergencies, but i was sent an aural recording of your bombing foray to listen to on my 18 inch Walkman. Good cheer you gave yourself, i thought. Was beaty. Some watcher called you Mad Bobby Two-Legs, The Cunter's Spawn. Unfair, i thought, considering your winning strike and audible smile.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Meade's_Ball said:
I was in Orlando rehearsing some Wipeout with the other Fatboys. It had been my idea three wet months prior to transform ourselves from black, male Roly Poly wannabes to chubby rapper dapper dingdongs covering 50s white devil tunes.
I know mobile phones weren't physically in existence in the very early 1980s, or certainly not collectively available outside of prime ministerial sexual emergencies, but i was sent an aural recording of your bombing foray to listen to on my 18 inch Walkman. Good cheer you gave yourself, i thought. Was beaty. Some watcher called you Mad Bobby Two-Legs, The Cunter's Spawn. Unfair, i thought, considering your winning strike and audible smile.

At last, somome telling it as it was. The truth will out. Good work MB.

Hungry Joe said:
Admit it NMH, you're in love with me :kiss:

Strange that you should focus on my innoccuous post, which was only a parody of an 'obvious response' ??? Enough to start a whole thread - my but this is much cheaper than petrol for mileage.

Hmm, you are right though, there's nothing like a little extra attention to arouse a man.

What do you look like, do you give a good hummer? :O

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Yoda said:
No it’s not you pleb! Thornberry is Thornberry and hasn't been called anything else as far as I know, on Freshbrook Road, Irene Avenue is of Crabtree Lane. :dunce:

Oh Ok then...

:lolol: :dunce: :shootself

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
NMH said:
Strange that you should focus on my innoccuous post, which was only a parody of an 'obvious response' ??? Enough to start a whole thread - my but this is much cheaper than petrol for mileage.

Hmm, you are right though, there's nothing like a little extra attention to arouse a man.

What do you look like, do you give a good hummer? :O

It wasn't just the last post darling, more of the dripping tap effect over the years. You're right though, it was innoccous and I am bored.

What's a hummer?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
my son goes their now,they have the beating of oakfield every time.not only academically but in the sports department.:clap2:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I went to Oakfield! Scored my first goal for them, A cracking right footed volley from about the penalty spot in a 5-3 win.

Last edited:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
hes cool alright,bha through and through.:clap: .if you go to oakfield your seen as 2nd best,the school is overcrowded,has twice as many pupils as thornberry,and has a very bad rep for bringing the chavs up to the level they are in lancing:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here