Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
You've let your hair go, Easy.

Last edited:

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
You have to blame the club for some of this, a quick check on his history would have rung a few warning bells, you don't fall out with the club you supported as a boy over appearances without there being a problem.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
the club should pay up his contract and release him - a gamble that didnt work end of.

What a moronic statement. What would be the benefit of paying him to go when it costs the same to keep him and he would be our best player if he gets over his injuries?

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
What a moronic statement. What would be the benefit of paying him to go when it costs the same to keep him and he would be our best player if he gets over his injuries?

cos he wont play for us again imo - apparently bloom is pissed off and so is the mystery benefactor who pays half his wages - why with his history we didnt offer pay as you play i will never know.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
He will come back at the palace and run the show laying on goals goals goals for cms :) heard it here first.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
This has probably already been asked today but I haven't seen it, but where is Vicente today? Also he travelled to Wrexham but didnt make the squad. Has he got injured again not playing?

Bloke is a waste of space. should f*** him off now.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Something's not right here. But this myth that he's earning 15k - 20k needs to be nipped in the bud. I'm pretty sure it's nowhere near his wage (if he does indeed have a wage - who's to say he's not on pay as you play type deal?). And I think a repetable poster on here said something about he's def not top earning player?! Makes people slag him off quicker (without knowing anything) when they think he's on 20k a wk!

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
cos he wont play for us again imo - apparently bloom is pissed off and so is the mystery benefactor who pays half his wages - why with his history we didnt offer pay as you play i will never know.
And how do you know the details of his contract? People wittering on about him taking 20k p/w whilst sitting on his arse need to ask themselves how do they know he's on 20k or anywhere near that?

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

Maybe because he wouldn't have been interested? We aren't talking about a conference player here. We weren't the only tean after him either.

He still could have a lot to offer come the end of the season. I am as fed up as the next person, but he was a big name and a risk was taken.

Maybe he will score the winner in the play offs? :cool:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
This has probably already been asked today but I haven't seen it, but where is Vicente today? Also he travelled to Wrexham but didnt make the squad. Has he got injured again not playing?

We don`t need him when we have the likes of Adgestein from our development squad to come on and create the winning goal.In fact we don`t need to sign anyone up either .

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
And how do you know the details of his contract? People wittering on about him taking 20k p/w whilst sitting on his arse need to ask themselves how do they know he's on 20k or anywhere near that?

i dont know how much he is on i never mentioned a figure - but i do know the club dont pay all his wages.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
the club should pay up his contract and release him - a gamble that didnt work end of.
Why would you pay up his contract. How would that benefit us. And how do you know it is a gamble which hasn't worked. He could be playing in a month and scoring goals for fun. If Gus still has faith in him so do I.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Maybe because he wouldn't have been interested? We aren't talking about a conference player here. We weren't the only tean after him either.

He still could have a lot to offer come the end of the season. I am as fed up as the next person, but he was a big name and a risk was taken.

Maybe he will score the winner in the play offs? :cool:

personally i didnt understand the signing at the time - why sign another winger when we had buckley lua lua and Noone - wasnt like we were desperate for a playing in that position - agreed it was a risk that hasnt worked out - would have been better if he hadnt been interested in us.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
designall.dll.jpg

Good attempted recovery from your original 'Vincente' sporting bloomer there Easy :thumbsup:

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Why would you pay up his contract. How would that benefit us. And how do you know it is a gamble which hasn't worked. He could be playing in a month and scoring goals for fun. If Gus still has faith in him so do I.

i hope you are right i really do - but some how i really doubt it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here