cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
f*** sake vicente is taking the piss being injured and all :facepalm:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm going to get a "Where's Vincente ?" t-shirt printed.

Yes I am.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
This has probably already been asked today but I haven't seen it, but where is Vicente today? Also he travelled to Wrexham but didnt make the squad. Has he got injured again not playing?

Apparently, when the coach turned up at Falmer for the trip to Peterborough the driver said, "how many passengers have you got?" and Gus replied, "just that Spanish twat in the flip-flops."

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
Quote from when he was at Valencia:

"I’m very low animically. I’ve lost all confidence in the medical staff, that's it. I’ve been defending them for the last two years, but I don’t see any of this situation improving, when I’m still not recovered from one injury I get worse, or suffer from another one. They give me an injection and then I can’t move myself for a week because of the pain. On top of this, then they tell me maybe my injury doesn’t exist, and it is psychological. It's very hard, I can’t stand it any longer. I’ve lost all confidence in the doctor, but I don’t want to be bad to anyone, but the person who loses the most is me, because I can neither play football nor help my teammates. I only ask to play twenty minutes in one go. That is the worst part about it all, to know that when I have the opportunity to play with good health, things turn out well for me, and I play well, I can help the team," he concluded.

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
I had such high hopes for him this season and when he has played he's been brilliant. Would love to see him have the second half of the season.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
designall.dll.jpg

Last edited:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Boring predictable slagging off of Vicente. We took a worthwhile risk on signing him on a free transfer but it hasn't worked out to date. It's not his fault that he's been injured all season. What's the point of slating him every week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here