Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is Vicente?

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Can assure you he has been wrapped in scarves, coats, tracksuits, (not to mention cotton wool), with the DS/youth team/ other injured players, behind the home dugout for the last however many games.

oxymoron

NSC Patron
Feb 25, 2011
Does anybody on this board see him training or around the club, s hurly he must report in on a daily basis whether for treatment or training .

(I know don't call me Shirley)

oxymoron

NSC Patron
Feb 25, 2011
Can assure you he has been wrapped in scarves, coats, tracksuits, (not to mention cotton wool), with the DS/youth team/ other injured players, behind the home dugout for the last however many games.

some hope we might see him then

oxymoron

NSC Patron
Feb 25, 2011
Does anybody on this board see him training or around the club, s hurly he must report in on a daily basis whether for treatment or training .

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Apparantly he IS fit. But like an ex manager of his said most injuries are in his head. Meaning bottle job meaning really a waste of f***ing wages. GET RID PRONTO.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
IMO although he is a very good player, i am not sure he is "up " for championship football. Just watching Tanno yesterday ,shows what is required.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Apparantly he IS fit. But like an ex manager of his said most injuries are in his head. Meaning bottle job meaning really a waste of f***ing wages. GET RID PRONTO.
Glad he only signed for a year and im pretty dam sure he will go back to spain in the summer.

Sadly with his injury record in the last few years its no surprise to us,but on that wage we could,ve got a quality player in.

D

Deleted User X18H

Saw him Thursday looked fine!

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove

I saw him twice last week, not at the ground. He was collecting/dropping his child from/to nursery. The same nursery that my daughter goes to before anyone asks if I'm some kind of weirdo stalker!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Is Will Hoskins also lined up for a move to a big club in January?
And Buckley?

Gus has been saying the same things about them and the same thing has been going on.

Well, we signed Hoskins in May, Buckley in June and CMS in July.

Probably safe to say that if we'd signed CMS in May, then we wouldn't even have gone after Hoskins. The signing of CMS has rendered Hoskins a tad surplus to requirements other than as an expensive back-up option. Which the player will be far from happy with. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see him farmed out/moved on in January in order to get regular first team football.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
T
Well, we signed Hoskins in May, Buckley in June and CMS in July.

Probably safe to say that if we'd signed CMS in May, then we wouldn't even have gone after Hoskins. The signing of CMS has rendered Hoskins a tad surplus to requirements other than as an expensive back-up option. Which the player will be far from happy with. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see him farmed out/moved on in January in order to get regular first team football.

can't agree with that as I think the Hoskins Cms partnership will be the making of us

Brimmermusic

Aug 9, 2011
Eastbourne
Bored of this Vicente saga. Being a huge Spanish football fan, I came in my pants when we signed him. I am resigned to him not having a long term input, we are half way through the season now and with him only having a year contract he is probably looking for other offers already.

:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here