Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is Vicente?

libra-gully

Jan 26, 2011
Yes the man is quality...when he plays. Which is the point the OP and many have made on here.

No-one wants to think or talk bad about the guy, but the time has come when he needs to show us why we gave him a lucrative contract by performing on the pitch.

I'm bored with the 'he's nearly fit' statement. Each game I expect to have him to have been declared fit and on the teamsheet, and each game I am disappointed.

I accept also that Gus does not want to declare his hand before a game to the opposition, but some kind of 'proper' clarification is now required.

After all, this is our highest earner on the wage books.

Was it all just a scam to sell thousands more shirts, (ala Beckham) if so I was stupid enough to buy one, duh!!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I expect to see him in the team next week as he is probably contracted to play only if the team are in a play off place or higher in the table; bad for the image an'all that.:cool:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
After all, this is our highest earner on the wage books.

Do we actually know this?

And does anyone know whether it is a pay as you play deal or not? I was under the impression that it was, but I could be wrong.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
but the time has come when he needs to show us why we gave him a lucrative contract by performing on the pitch.
but some kind of 'proper' clarification is now required.

Forgive me, but you sound like a spoiled brat. "If you dont tell me whats wrong with Vicente I'm taking my football back"

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
Sneaky feeling we mightn't see too much of him over the cold winter months, and then he'll erupt onto the scene as weather gets better in March, leading our triumphant charge to 8th place.

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
Sneaky feeling we mightn't see too much of him over the cold winter months, and then he'll erupt onto the scene as weather gets better in March, leading our triumphant charge to 8th place.

Sits back and smiles (although far too pessimistic!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here