Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
But surely will be an issue should they qualify for Europe.
Don't think that concerns Chelsea, 1, They are not getting in Europe this year hopefully and 2, they will get away with it again.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I have just seen someone point out that they have given us almost quarter of a billion for back up goalie, a left back we have upgraded from, a coaching team we have upgraded, a head scout who was not the brain of the operation an caicedo (who is actually a huge loss) which is only 60 million short of what Saudis paid for Newcastle. The whole club, infrastructure, brand etc.

It made me wonder just how much we were worth before we sold caicedo. All our players are good but we have some more absolutely too worth players - enciso, feeguson, Estupinian etc. plus mitoma, Adingra, etc. even JPVH is worth tens of millions.

Absolutely ludicrous.

He’s been great for us but glad we never have to talk about him again — and I certainly have no intention of doing so until the booing Chelsea thread comes round

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Thank gosh he's gone, couldn't stand the saga for much longer...
Let's now focus on that Wolves match on Saturday, and hopefully perhaps a new CDM could come in soon.
Then we'll ship the next batch of players to Chelsea for £150m and repeat.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Are we still a selling club, then?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Interesting, Chelsea can spread the fee over their books for longer because they didn't qualify for Europe.

'Not an issue for Chelsea as not playing in Europe'.

Is the UK not in Europe anymore? Presumably UEFA still have jurisdiction over all PL clubs.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
There won’t be until after medicals etc I expect.

Shame it wasn’t Liverpool but at least it’s all done now. Bored of this.
Exactly. So the thread title doesn't change.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bang goes the love-in with Liverpool.

Mind you.....never convinced Klopp was ever that keen. Prefers a player with a smile on his faces....like Morris Salad earlier today :lolol:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Boehly should have used his amex card, he'd have had 10% off!!!

Seriously though, he turned his back on his team so good riddance. He and his agent thought they could make TB look like a mug only it's Chelsea that look stupid. Ended up paying 15m more because they dithered.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here