Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Need to draw a line under any more Chelsea business. It’s all a bit creepy and stalky now.
Maybe we can get an injunction against them? ???

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
My blue & white half congratulates Tony for a superb price of business. My Red half is sad for what could have been, but as the saying goes there is always someone bigger and better.
I have faith that the Reds will find the right guy to fill that big red shirt, who will wear it with pride and be part of the next successful generation.
I really enjoyed Moises time at Brighton and hope he has goes on to have a great career, whether it be in London or any other part of the world, football needs great players.
Hopefully, along the way he will he will pick up some good people by his side to make his journey a little easier.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
He’s a beast but crazy money for a primarily defensive midfielder. Sadly, makes them pretty decent with Enzo too and a boss that knows his arse from his elbow. But then that’s what £200m+ gets you I suppose. Hopefully the finances will come back to bite them.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Moises is a world class footballer who is likely to improve. It's a shame we couldn't keep him but Tony and the team squeezed more juice out of him than any of us thought possible when this all started.

I'll watch his career with interest but I neither wish him well nor harm.

I trust that we will still bring in one or two more players to add cover in midfield.

Most of all, I'm proud of my club for the way we behaved during this saga and for yet again showing how incredibly well run we are. In doing so we have further boosted our reputation worldwide and will continue to be a destination for talented young players from around the world.

#ProudAlbionFan

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
M
Dishoom not exactly a London thing there's one in Manchester ffs!

I'm unashamedly into vacuous , flash restaurants, I know it's cringe but its my thing....Casa Cruz , Gold , Zuma, Chiltern firehouse....scene type places... you don't get these in England outside of London.

Footballers lovvvvve these type of restaurants and spend their lives at novikov , nobu , cipriani. Just go on social media and see for yourself. Outposts of these in Dubai, LA etc.

I also love fine dining and yes you get starred places elsewhere but you don't get the concentration that you do in London.

I'm not saying these places are any better or worse than cote in Liverpool high street. They are just different.
Fair enough, if you enjoy having your pants pulled down by Salt Bae that’s your lookout.

Looks like Chelsea have won out so you might eat in the same dining room as Caicedo. He’ll be the miserable looking one who doesn’t know what’s going on while his agent picks up the bill,

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Moises is a world class footballer who is likely to improve. It's a shame we couldn't keep him but Tony and the team squeezed more juice out of him than any of us thought possible when this all started.

I'll watch his career with interest but I neither wish him well nor harm.

I trust that we will still bring in one or two more players to add cover in midfield.

Most of all, I'm proud of my club for the way we behaved during this saga and for yet again showing how incredibly well run we are. In doing so we have further boosted our reputation worldwide and will continue to be a destination for talented young players from around the world.

#ProudAlbionFan
I wish him VERY well (when playing teams that aren't Brighton) because of the sell-on fee...

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Remember that Caicedo will take points off all our other rivals. His break up play means a goal a game fewer for all opposition teams.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here