Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
He might fail the medical…….
"Right, Moises, your results are in. You've passed the physical OK, but have failed terribly on the mental attributes part."
"What do you mean?"
"Well, your loyalty, gratitude, respect and maturity are virtually non-existent, and your overall attitude and conduct stink."
"Does that mean the deal's off?"
Not at all. We're Chelsea. We have no decency or dignity, either, so you're perfect for us. Just sign here."

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
God I can't wait for the title of this thread to change and it to sink into obscurity.

I'm already all aboard the Dominguez/Zambramo/Baleba bus

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
I thought on the high performance podcast when asked about the Chelsea stuff, Barber said he doesn’t get to involved as Weir & Bloom handle negotiations with Barber getting involved if asked
Other way round. Barber said bloom doesn’t get involved. Barber and weir handle it.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Of course he does , I bet he was up to date with the negotiations and also said how much we wanted
Saying what you want is very different to handling the negotiations. Use of language, timing, style, justification, planning, clarification, implementation are all skills needed so weir and barber deserve the large portion of the applause on this one.

Don’t discount Tony but credit where credit is due imo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here