Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
This deal could be record transfer fee-defining :ohmy:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
So in the last twelve months Chelsea have handed Brighton £20m to upgrade their manager, their best young defender on loan, a top young midfielder for £10m, £25m for the 2nd choice keeper, £175m in other transfer fees and six points that got us to Europe

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Chelsea owe us so much money in structured payments, we’ll probably need insurance to guard against the buggers going out of business!
We'll be their biggest creditors if they go bust.

We'll own them :ROFLMAO:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Astronomical. How many wheelbarrows of fivers is £115mill? 🤔😲😆
£1m in £20 notes looks like this apparently - about half a wheelbarrow full I reckon.

1691964335455.png

So, two wheelbarrows for £1m in fivers. 230 wheelbarrows at a rough guess.....

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
So in the last twelve months Chelsea have handed Brighton £20m to upgrade their manager, their best young defender on loan, a top young midfielder for £10m, £25m for the 2nd choice keeper, £175m in other transfer fees and six points that got us to Europe
I prefer to put it as Chelsea have given us nearly a quarter of a billion pounds in just over a year.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
A word of congratulations and support for Tony Bloom, Paul Barber, RDZ and the rest.

This episode will not have been at all easy. And there's no way that I know of, to sort out the Mac Allisters from the Caicedos when the time comes to sell.

As we rise up the ranks, we are finding that rising a bit more, offers up fresh challenges. All part of the journey I guess.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Am I now finally allowed to say that I think Moises is being wildly overrated by Chelsea fans? Which does NOT mean I think he’s not a good player — of course he is. But £115m is a complete and utter absurdity. A lot of Chelsea fans actually know very little about him, and have probably never seen him play. They seem to think they’re getting some match-winning Beckenbauer-Zidane cross.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
SSN have the breaking news banner the wrong way round "Chelsea agree £115 deal to Sign someone" surely it should be "Brighton agree to sell someone to the Chavs for £115m making it £225m in a year :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: "

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here