Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I mean I think he probably has gone on strike but I don’t want that to be the case. Showing he hasn’t by posting a few pics on Twitter would be a good way of reassuring the fans that he hasn’t, rather than it being about gossiping on the internet.
Perhaps people just have to learn how to be a bit more resilient ? I really don’t need reassurance from the club about one of the players. I’m just here for the panto.

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone
The only thing that WILL happen is that Caicedo will, one day, leave and stop playing for Brighton and Hove Albion. Whether that is tomorrow, when he retires from football or somewhere inbetween, no-one knows. Not even him. Or even Fab Rom.
Well yeah everyone will go in the end, including the owner. Nobody's immortal 😁

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
This is all rather interesting.

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Come on Liverpool. You know the price. Pay us the £100 million and you can have him in time to play against Chelsea on Sunday. Let's get it done.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I can't see Liverpool exceeding Chelsea's bid, they don't normally shell out that much on any player.
Perhaps if you look at the Caicedo-Mac Allister partnership being worth £175m, then they could justify the Moises fee by getting that partnership for £135m? They’ve certainly made a few bob this window or reinvest.

SeaGullBum

Aug 4, 2023
The only reason liverpool shelled out what they did on VVD and Allison was because for some fk ups at barcelona thought Coutinho was worth £130m.

Funny how the Barca president in question is in Prison. Hmmm

Just don't see them going triple digits...

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
According to Fab the Liverpool bid being prepared is a ‘verbal’ one. I’m going to assume we will have someone standing behind their delegation checking nobody is crossing fingers.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
According to Fab the Liverpool bid being prepared is a ‘verbal’ one. I’m going to assume we will have someone standing behind their delegation checking nobody is crossing fingers.

Just need £90m and another several mill in add-ons and he is on the way to scouse land. Moises will say ‘yes’ to any Big Six club btw, we shouldn’t let Chelsea mouthpiece Jacobs or Fab tell us any different.

SeaGullBum

Aug 4, 2023
I find it puzzling these Verbal bids are always 10-20m below our Valuation, like what's the point in promising to bid this much at this time, we don't give a toss it's £100m or no Moises.

We should be Verbally telling Chelsea and pool if it ain't £100m or a Guaranteed £90m+ achievable add-ons there's the door.

Wouldn't put it past the deal being held up over payment structure also, took West ham and Arsenal 2-3 weeks just for that, Unless we're more lenient on the years it's paid over.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

How long does it take to prepare a verbal bid?!

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
The only reason liverpool shelled out what they did on VVD and Allison was because for some fk ups at barcelona thought Coutinho was worth £130m.

Funny how the Barca president in question is in Prison. Hmmm

Just don't see them going triple digits...

They have recieved a big chunk of Saudi money this summer…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here