Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Also he knows that his old club in Ecuador will pocket c £20m which will be transformational for them. It will support the development of youngsters from his country into professional footballers.
I think he’s a good guy, as RDZ would say.
We could pay his old club 10 million as a sop to be deducted from the 20% when we do sell him if that’s his biggest concern :wink:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
He hasn't gone yet, has he?

Some odd posts on this thread. For example, some snowflakes who can't take all this stress want Moises out now to put an end to it.

I find this most peculiar. In fact, it's very queer.

FFS :shootself
Flouncers, the lot of them.

With the direction the club is heading I fear these types of people will all be in mental institutions sooner rather than later, I’d choose to keep Moises even if he is refusing to train and acting like a complete berk, unfortunately I see lots of this in our future as wages + prospects always look greener elsewhere.

It’s a brutal world is football, let’s return to the Chris Holroyd and Liam Dickinson days, at least that way nobody will want our players. :lolol:

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast

Some odd posts on this thread. For example, some snowflakes who can't take all this stress want Moises out now to put an end to it.

On a similar note, I'm getting on a bit and in 15 years I'll probably be dead so rather than think about it, I'm going to end it all now. Or tomorrow. Well, after the Luton game. Maybe a bit later if the weather looks decent.

Seeing as we’re old school chums and all that … just wondering if you needed any help to reach a decision on timing?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Nah.

‘We haven’t received an offer that matches our valuation, Moises remains our player until we do. He’s currently out with a minor hamstring injury and we don’t expect him to be available on Saturday. Next question please…..’
Paul Barber: ‘He’s out with a minor hamstring injury’

Jason Steele: ‘He’s been training super hard and you wouldn’t know any of this was going on’

:lolol:

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
The twitter admin are dropping photos from training. If this all ends with a picture or Moises laughing with kudos at training then they have won social media.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Yep, for me Caicedo is a generational talent, Maguire went for 80m a few years ago, Murdyk was 90m, Enzo was 100m - both totally unproven risks in the premier league, so how is 100m for a 21 year old who is already proven to be able to handle the physicality of the premier league inflated?

Answers on a post card please, someone.

What is a generational talent?

Is it millennial for world class?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

On a similar note, I'm getting on a bit and in 15 years I'll probably be dead so rather than think about it, I'm going to end it all now. Or tomorrow. Well, after the Luton game. Maybe a bit later if the weather looks decent.

In that case I want to beat Mr Death @Lenny Rider .

RIP :ROFLMAO:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

It seems that 'Seagulls over London' are of that opinion; they would be very poor poker players. Thankfully we have someone who knows what he is doing on that front and SoL are nowhere near the levers of power.....

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Your analogies are getting madder and madder Harry……. That one only works if you know you are going to die soon. So it’s a mercy killing. Being put out of your misery.
That’s why I want this transfer done now because it’s inevitable in January if not,

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Paul Barber: ‘He’s out with a minor hamstring injury’

Jason Steele: ‘He’s been training super hard and you wouldn’t know any of this was going on’

:lolol:
He actually died during the summer and we’ve got an elaborate Weekend At Bernie’s type scheme going on.

We’re waiting to sell him at the 11th hour so Chelsea won’t get time to carry out a medical/post mortem on deadline day.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
I don’t think the club feel the need to shut up a load of people gossiping on the internet. They said he had a hamstring strain for the friendly. Nobody would have queried that at any other time. None of it is actual evidence of refusal to play. Seems odd for people to be undermining one of our best players a few days before the season begins.
I mean I think he probably has gone on strike but I don’t want that to be the case. Showing he hasn’t by posting a few pics on Twitter would be a good way of reassuring the fans that he hasn’t, rather than it being about gossiping on the internet.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I mean I think he probably has gone on strike but I don’t want that to be the case. Showing he hasn’t by posting a few pics on Twitter would be a good way of reassuring the fans that he hasn’t, rather than it being about gossiping on the internet.
The club don’t give a shit about what’s being posted on the internet. Quite rightly too.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Or let chelsea think hes on strike, that way the will not bid what we want thinking we let them have him cheaper, only for the window to close and hes still with us.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Why do you think he’s gone on strike ? I suspect the club are simply keeping him out of the public eye while all this is going on - posting training pics would just inflame the social media (bull) shitstorm.

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
Or Brighton fans could stop towing the Chelsea line and just not engage in the media rumor mill designed to try force the club to sell?
Their underhand tactics only work if you play the same game as them.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Why do you think he’s gone on strike ? I suspect the club are simply keeping him out of the public eye while all this is going on - posting training pics would just inflame the social media (bull) shitstorm.

As I said before, he didn’t play in the Vallencano friendly, not being in/around training and the fact the same thing happened in Jan. I am not even reading the social media stuff.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Yeah kind of. What I find weird is that when Trossard and Sanchez have done the ‘Toys out the pram and refusing to play’ thing, they were hounded by the fans.

Caicedo appears to have done this twice now, Jan and now, and people are falling over themselves to make excuses for him.

That’s not listening to blokes off twitter, that’s from not seeing him in squads for games and not in the recent Media day photos or the training pictures. If it turns out he really as a hamstring injury then I apologise for besmirching his good name, but nobody really believes that do they?
This is s 21yo, being influenced by a greedy agent who leaks to the likes of fib romano. A toxic fan base in cfc who hang on every word fib says.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here