Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I was adamant he was going until PBOBE said his bit yesterday.

Would be serious ‘egg on his face’ if he now leaves IMO.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I very much doubt it's all bullshit. Based on his agents' approach last time, it'd be no surprise at all if Moises is playing silly buggers. But his problem should be with Chelsea, not Albion. The solution is obvious. If they stump up the money, he can break free from the long contract he signed just 6 months ago. If not, he'll have to knuckle down. I don't see the club's stance changing. It's not like Trossard, where we already had a better replacement.

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
I very much doubt it's all bullshit. Based on his agents' approach last time, it'd be no surprise at all if Moises is playing silly buggers. But his problem should be with Chelsea, not Albion. The solution is obvious. If they stump up the money, he can break free from the long contract he signed just 6 months ago. If not, he'll have to knuckle down. I don't see the club's stance changing. It's not like Trossard, where we already had a better replacement.
Bit harsh. No evidence at all that Moises himself is causing al, the problems. Most likely his agents and the Twatteratti pushing.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It is a bit weird for Barber to be parroting this if Moises leaves tomorrow.

If Moises leaves for £80m then yes, it would be a bit weird for Barber to say that. But if Chelsea match whatever Brighton want, then no, it wouldn't be weird.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Makes no sense. What direct talks are these, they’ve made offers we rejected. No talks

It's the same nonsense transfer crap as always. Which is why I ignore it.

We are supposed to believe that someone from Chelsea with the authority to make bids, is currently on the phone to someone from Brighton who has the authority to accept them, and the phone call is going like what exactly:

So do we have a deal?
At £80m?
Yes.
No.
Ok, so do we have a deal now?
Did you increase the offer?
No.
Then No.
So how about now?

Seriously :rolleyes:

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
The Reds have a similar issue with Southampton, three bids under their £50m asking price, last being £46m. FGS, if he’s worth £46m pay the £50m and sign him, if not walk away.
I’d they really want Moises pay up and move on, we can tell his agents he is up for sale as you wish. If they really, really want you they will pay the extra £10m, if they don’t accept staying here for this season….
All getting a little tedious 🙄

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Bit harsh. No evidence at all that Moises himself is causing al, the problems. Most likely his agents and the Twatteratti pushing.
Well, if he's following the advice of his agents he may be playing silly buggers - but I take the point. I'm not blaming him as such, just pointing out that any disruptive behaviour will get him nowhere and pee off a lot of people, so he might as well not bother and just hope Chelsea come up with the cash.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Professional football is mad isn’t it when you think about it, signed a new contract less than six months ago but he still has the power to just say right I’m not going to train :lolol: in no other industry or walk of life could you get away with that without being dismissed or being unemployable.

(If rumours are correct)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
According to close friends he isn't injured and is basically forcing the move. Sooner he gets out of our club the better as long as we get what he's worth. Sorry Moises but no niceties from me if the alleged above is true!
If Chelsea don’t pay what TB wants Moises will not be forcing anything though.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
According to close friends he isn't injured and is basically forcing the move. Sooner he gets out of our club the better as long as we get what he's worth. Sorry Moises but no niceties from me if the alleged above is true!
Arguably our best ever player IMO, don’t care what’s alleged I will forgive if we can get another season out of him, call me a mug but elite level players like him don’t come along every 5 minutes, when he came back last season after having his head turned he was still world class.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Isn’t he going to al hijab for £200 million or whatever they are called?

then they will loan him to chelski for the season.

sportwashing!!!!!!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
It's the same nonsense transfer crap as always. Which is why I ignore it.

We are supposed to believe that someone from Chelsea with the authority to make bids, is currently on the phone to someone from Brighton who has the authority to accept them, and the phone call is going like what exactly:

So do we have a deal?
At £80m?
Yes.
No.
Ok, so do we have a deal now?
Did you increase the offer?
No.
Then No.
So how about now?

Seriously :rolleyes:
£80,000,001?
No.
£80,000,002?
No.
£80,000,003?
No.
£80,000,004?
No.
£80,000,005?
No.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Strange that a player who wants to be the most decorated and successful from his country, is turning down playing European football.

Why did he sign a long term contract 6 months ago. I think his brain might be as sharp as his shooting.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
I invented a rumour that he hunts stray cats with a pea shooter and posts their reactions to being shot on tiktok.

For this reason I say we should get rid of him for any amount that Chelsea care to offer.

Only if that rumour turns out to be true though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here