Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Moises has made himself seem very unlikeable. Club tried to protect him in January by saying he's a nice kid etc but it was his choice to sign a new contract and not to put a release clause in it. So much desperation from him and that awful statement in January
In what way? He hasn't handed in a transfer request, the club have issued a press release to say he has a tight hamstring, and he had a photo taken near where he lives in the Marina.
He hasn't actually killed a seagull has he?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In what way? He hasn't handed in a transfer request, the club have issued a press release to say he has a tight hamstring, and he had a photo taken near where he lives in the Marina.
I was about to ask if he's left yet.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
My guess from RDZ comments is he is being difficult behind the scenes in moves reminiscent of January and barbers injury comment is probably to protect him from another backlash.
Watching the RDZ post match interview on the club website you can actually hear one of our PR guys next to RDZ saying “we’ve already answered that move on” to RDZ, who ignores him and carries on

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Who hasn't bunked off school to play Out Run down the Arcade before trying to win your money back on the The Kentucky Derby racing game?
I lost all my money on the machines at the Palace Pier. Had to walk back to Patcham instead of catching the number 5 home. A lesson in gambling well learned. 🤣

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I lost all my money on the machines at the Palace Pier. Had to walk back to Patcham instead of catching the number 5 home. A lesson in gambling well learned. 🤣
Did something very similar in The Crystal Rooms but on our favourite pinball machine.
Realised I was down to my last 10p but thought 'sod it' and we all ended up walking back up Ditching Road.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Moises has made himself seem very unlikeable. Club tried to protect him in January by saying he's a nice kid etc but it was his choice to sign a new contract and not to put a release clause in it. So much desperation from him and that awful statement in January
It's the advisors fault. Absolute Muppets. Now expecting the 90m bid, with the assumption that if they cause enough grief they will save 10 million. It ain't gonna happen.

This will now spill into the season.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I used to love the Tipping Point machines. Sometimes I even won some coins.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
It would certainly be sad for the team and Uncle Tony if he did leave us in this transfer window. We are one fully focused Caicedo away from being a top team this year. (And possibly a RB cover). Although with our recruitment, maybe a replacement is just waiting around the corner.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
If you believe that injury story you’re as gull-able as the jury on the OJ trial, Moises injury record is fantastic, he’s definitely being led once again by his agents who are desperate for the move, doesn’t excuse the players actions as ultimately it’s his choice but just hammers home the point that some of these agents are absolute bloodsuckers.

The signing of Kudus (probably) makes me almost certain he’s leaving, which will be an absolutely massive blow to us, if you watch highlights of us playing out from the back it’s nearly always Caicedo receiving the ball and turning out, we will miss him massively, especially with our style.

Anyone but Chelsea, pleeeeaaaaaaasseeeeeeee.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Did something very similar in The Crystal Rooms but on our favourite pinball machine.
Realised I was down to my last 10p but thought 'sod it' and we all ended up walking back up Ditching Road.
Ah, The Crystal Rooms. Wasted many a 10p in there. I remember watching them sticking on all the sparkly discs on the frontage while queueing up the steps for the cinema, the first Saturday of Return of the Jedi's release.

OK. It's a million miles off topic but I'm bored waiting for this to sort itself out.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Whilst agreeing with your general point I wouldn’t reference not putting in a transfer request. There is a financial disincentive to doing so.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I hope we have a DM lined up. We will have a Mac and Moises sized hole in our midfield.

Dahoud I think will be a good signing but from what I have seen he is neat and tidy but lacks physicality , we need a powerful enforcer in there or some games we are going to be over run.

I'd still fancy us to have a good season even if we dont replace but without him or a replacement + extra games - I reckon top 10 would be a very big ask

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here