Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
My guess from RDZ comments is he is being difficult behind the scenes in moves reminiscent of January and barbers injury comment is probably to protect him from another backlash.
Could well be right but there seem to be a lot of ‘body language experts’ (mostly of a Chelsea persuasion) deciding RDZ’s demeanour means Caicedo is off. It could equally be the weary reaction of a manager who’s sick of answering the same boring questions and would quite like to crack on with coaching his team without all the disruptive speculation.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
There does appear to be some strapping around he's left thigh on that photo. You can just about make it out.

Edit: or is it the lighting?

Yup, definitely strapping.

I take it all back, sorry for doubting you PBOBE.
He's staying.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230807-075908~2.png
    Screenshot_20230807-075908~2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 288

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
“Difficult “ ? He played normally in the US tour matches.
Was referring to this weekend with reports missed the photo shoot, training and match day squad amidst reports he is now pushing hard for a move by not playing. You will remember this from January when the club ended up dropping him out of the squad before his camp had a chance to get a message out that he was refusing to play. This feels very similar.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
It is a shame in this modern world that it is impossible to travel from the Amex to the Marina in anything less than 4 hours.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
“Difficult “ ? He played normally in the US tour matches.

I'm not saying it's the case, but the two aren't mutually exclusive.

It could well be the case that on the US tour he believed his desired move was progressing well but now, with less than a week to the season starting, he's starting to get itchy feet at the lack of progress.

Similarly my dog was well-behaved yesterday, but he was a bit of a twat on this morning's walk.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Moises has made himself seem very unlikeable. Club tried to protect him in January by saying he's a nice kid etc but it was his choice to sign a new contract and not to put a release clause in it. So much desperation from him and that awful statement in January

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

It could well be the case that on the US tour he believed his desired move was progressing well but now, with less than a week to the season starting, he's starting to get itchy feet at the lack of progress.

Similarly my dog was well-behaved yesterday, but he was a bit of a twat on this morning's walk.
Likewise. He could be being difficult but also actually have a tight hamstring. !

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Likewise. He could be being difficult but also actually have a tight hamstring. !
Of course.

But you essentially said "something was true last week, therefore it must also be true today".

I'm just highlighting that might not be the case.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

Perhaps you can sell him to Chelsea.

They’ve bought a few pups in the last couple of years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here