Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
New lounge incoming is the rumour.

Lots of office space freed up the past couple of weeks. Albion Foundation staff have been relocated.

nsclurker

Apr 3, 2018
New lounge incoming is the rumour.

Lots of office space freed up the past couple of weeks. Albion Foundation staff have been relocated.
There will be a North Stand equivalent of the Heineken Lounge there, once the offices are empty.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
This is the truth, by not selecting him he can’t refuse to play which takes the option out of his and his advisers hands.
Advantage BHA
I don’t know why clubs don’t do this more often, so many players decide to down tools to get their own way !
Didn't we do something similar in January - there were posts from Romano that Ciacedo was boycotting training an hour or so before he was due to show up, then about 45 mintes before he was due to show up it was announced the club would be giving him time off training for the week or until the window closed?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Moises could of course have faked the injury.

Agreed it would look silly if he goes tomorrow with that statement. But then we did do that Cucurella, denied all reports of a deal being agreed with a website statement only for him to go 24 hours later
Doubt it, first sign of a tweak these days and the medical team have you in the scanner quicker than you can blink.

nsclurker

Apr 3, 2018
Probably a bit of a simplistic view from me, but I always thought that you could get an extra 5-6 rows in at the back of the NS if the office space was removed.
More money from an executive lounge. Also a much more simple conversion job than extending the stand back a few rows.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Every day closer to the start of the season we should ask for another £10m.

Monday £110m
Tuesday £120m
Wednesday £130m etc etc
Indeed. Chelsea have been doing a Burnley with small incremental bids for too long now. Surprised Losestanley doesn't remember what happened with that strategy but maybe it was before his time.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I will be so happy when this window is shut and all the speculative horseshit on here and especially in this thread, from some people who appear to tell us “they are in the know” as they are quoting horseshit on twatter from some bull shitting stirrers from chelski or the sports media in general

if he goes then it’s a shame…BIT if he stays there isn’t half going to be some backtracking bullshit on here as usual.

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
Just read on twitter x from someone claiming Roberto's comments about a player must want to play for Brighton and if he doesn't then he won't be welcome (or words to that effect). Taken as being directed at Caicedo?
Trossard v. 2?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Just read on twitter x from someone claiming Roberto's comments about a player must want to play for Brighton and if he doesn't then he won't be welcome (or words to that effect). Taken as being directed at Caicedo?
Johnny Cantor reported a tight hamstring just before the match.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Reading all the conspiracy theories on NSC at times like this make my head hurt!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here