Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
I dont get the hate on here for Chelsea when it comes to player transfers. They buy ours for billions, we buy theirs for pennies.

They said no about selling Colwill, we are saying no about selling Caicedo on the cheap. All very amicable to me.

They were very useful to us in buying Cucu for stupid money when his dream city move left him sulking by his pram.

Sure they ransacked us for non playing people but Potter left only after we agreed to it. And it was sad but hardly outrageous that the assistant coaches went there too. Likewise Winstanley going there is par for the course in the business world.

All in all they pretty much funded our push to Europe. Should we sell Caicedo next then that will be them funding our push for the title...

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I dont get the hate on here for Chelsea when it comes to player transfers. They buy ours for billions, we buy theirs for pennies.

They said no about selling Colwill, we are saying no about selling Caicedo on the cheap. All very amicable to me.

They were very useful to us in buying Cucu for stupid money when his dream city move left him sulking by his pram.

Sure they ransacked us for non playing people but Potter left only after we agreed to it. And it was sad but hardly outrageous that the assistant coaches went there too. Likewise Winstanley going there is par for the course in the business world.

All in all they pretty much funded our push to Europe. Should we sell Caicedo next then that will be them funding our push for the title...
Far too generous to a club that literally raped our club. Admittedly they lost out, but that is to do with our succession planning not their generous spirit.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Far too generous to a club that literally raped our club. Admittedly they lost out, but that is to do with our succession planning not their generous spirit.
This. And if you can be bothered, read Facebook and Twitter comments from our club and fans and you'll see the infestation of nasty, entitled and negative comments from 'fans' who have mostly never set foot in England, London and especially Stamford Bridge.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

Can’t believe I’m reading this and I wish I hadn’t

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
This. And if you can be bothered, read Facebook and Twitter comments from our club and fans and you'll see the infestation of nasty, entitled and negative comments from 'fans' who have mostly never set foot in England, London and especially Stamford Bridge.
Why would anybody bother reading this ? I’m more than happy to read the opinions of Chelsea fans as I am of those from fans of all clubs. The people you are talking about aren’t football people though so who cares ?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Why would anybody bother reading this ? I’m more than happy to read the opinions of Chelsea fans as I am of those from fans of all clubs. The people you are talking about aren’t football people though so who cares ?
I quite agree. However the way people speak causes an impression wherever they are from. I used to enjoy reading club posts on social media about our club. Now they are populated by these kind of idiotic comments and frankly it's annoying.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
They didn’t literally rape our club though. I mean for a start that’s impossible and taking away the hyperbole none of what Chelsea did could happen with out TBs permission.

He allowed it to happen because he understands how football works and had the foresight to see it as a possibility so he was prepared for it.

It’s his whole ethos for running the club. When the time and offer is right we will move people on and we start the process again. Without it happening the only way we can compete in PL is by Tony throwing more and more of his own money in to cover debts/losses.

Better get used to it cause it will happen again and again under TBs ownership and is a sign we are doing everything right and getting some success.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
They didn’t literally rape our club though. I mean for a start that’s impossible and taking away the hyperbole none of what Chelsea did could happen with out TBs permission.

He allowed it to happen because he understands how football works and had the foresight to see it as a possibility so he was prepared for it.

It’s his whole ethos for running the club. When the time and offer is right we will move people on and we start the process again. Without it happening the only way we can compete in PL is by Tony throwing more and more of his own money in to cover debts/losses.

Better get used to it cause it will happen again and again under TBs ownership and is a sign we are doing everything right and getting some success.
Some of that is true but the sheer number of staff chelsea took was unprecedented and it was pretty brutal with that in mind and the timing. I do not think we need to 'get used to it' as that scale of problem is unlikely to occur again.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

And it continues to work. People being bitter about the loss of Potter, Cucurella etc absolutely baffles me. The pantomime when we play them is great but the reality is that we have RDZ , the Europa League and the best squad we have ever had….who will also move on at some point.

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015

Well written Tony

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Some of that is true but the sheer number of staff chelsea took was unprecedented and it was pretty brutal with that in mind and the timing. I do not think we need to 'get used to it' as that scale of problem is unlikely to occur again.
When RDZ goes he’s very likely to take most of his back room staff with him as they’ve been together in quite a few jobs.

By get used to it I mean clubs wanting our players and staff, the better we do the more they’ll be wanted. It will continue to prove Tony’s way of doing things is the right way for our club and meeting his aim for the club to be self sustainable.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I quite agree. However the way people speak causes an impression wherever they are from. I used to enjoy reading club posts on social media about our club. Now they are populated by these kind of idiotic comments and frankly it's annoying.
Fair enough. I glance at the club Instagram posts but don’t read the comments. I feel sorry for actual Chelsea fans. Imagine our fanbase being summed up by the American with the guitar and the Swedish Potter fan club. That’s what it’s like for Chelsea fans.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
When RDZ goes he’s very likely to take most of his back room staff with him as they’ve been together in quite a few jobs.

By get used to it I mean clubs wanting our players and staff, the better we do the more they’ll be wanted. It will continue to prove Tony’s way of doing things is the right way for our club and meeting his aim for the club to be self sustainable.
Again, I agree, I think Chelsea went beyond what is 'normal' for when a manager is taken, and yes of course I know De Zerbi will take his chaps with him, that makes sense.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

With an avatar like yours, why am I not surprised? I do wonder if you've actually reversed your pronouns too!
:wink::lolol:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
So another day another signing at the Bridge...well nearly..38m on Disasi CB from Monaco. Deal agreed but not signed. How does Levi feel about that?
He’s a RCB

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here