Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You don’t give him much credit do you? He’s not a complete imbecile I imagine
He speaks little English and is still relatively young. I think he is naive.
Players at Brighton are well looked after by Player Liaison, and now he's on his own.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
That's what I was thinking. Is this not an illegal approach? I don't recall Brighton giving MC permission to talk to Chelse 3 months ago?
It would be very tedious and petty of us to go down that route considering pretty much every single transfer deal involves approaching the players camp first. They all do it.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Don't you agree terms after a fee has been accepted? Is Moises new agent any better than the last?
I think the negotiations are done in parallel, hence why in some deals personal terms are agreed first, and others the club deals are done first. It’s just a case of whichever is easier to agree, is agreed first.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Maybe he just doesn’t want to join Liverpool?

I think his agents are idiots as well but actually we don’t know what they are saying/doing and we actually don’t know if Moises is listening to them. I am not sure what you can say other than “he wants to go to Chelsea” if that’s what Moises is saying and is refusing to go to Liverpool.
Then, until Brighton accepts a new bid from Chelsea, he is still a Brighton player.

Chelsea are making lots of noise but not much action at the moment.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
These are a hilarious transfer saga :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He’s not sat in a room being spoken to in English and nodding along pretending to understand with no clue what’s going on 😂
No, he is listening to greedy agents who aren't giving him very good advice. These agents only started up less than a year ago.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
What a circus.

The upside is though, if he does end up at Chelsea, is that they're going to have to match the Liverpool offer which means they're going to be paying £111m for a player they seemingly valued at £80m.

Which is factually hilarious.
They’re going to have to match it, as if they don’t come back, he will just go to Liverpool, it’s a sorry state of affairs. Get Mac Allister on the phone.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
He speaks little English and is still relatively young. I think he is naive.
Players at Brighton are well looked after by Player Liaison, and now he's on his own.
Whys he on his own? Oh yes because he collected his stuff and pissed off up to London refusing to train and play. Or are we now kidding ourselves he was too naive to know what he was doing?

Guys a mercenary

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
IMG_0435.jpeg

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
They’re going to have to match it, as if they don’t come back, he will just go to Liverpool, it’s a sorry state of affairs. Get Mac Allister on the phone.
I can't see him going to Liverpool now, given he has effectively turned them down.

Thinking about he presumably wouldn't have turned them down unless he was very confident Chelsea will have an offer accepted.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Whys he on his own? Oh yes because he collected his stuff and pissed off up to London refusing to train and play. Or are we now kidding ourselves he was too naive to know what he was doing?

Guys a mercenary
Where is the evidence that he refused to play? Are you accusing Paul Barber of lying?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It would be very tedious and petty of us to go down that route considering pretty much every single transfer deal involves approaching the players camp first. They all do it.
I know but you don't normally have a player turning around and annoucing to the world that he had given his word that he would joining another club

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Maybe Moises can put his hand in his own pocket and pay the extra 11 million, to get his dream move, if Todd won’t cough it up

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Chelsea have said nothing. Romano is the only one who has said anything and he, like Caicedo's agents, has no power over the deal being made by the clubs. Liverpool have had a bid accepted. Chelsea haven't, so Caicedo is free to speak to Liverpool and accept them or reject them. That's the end of it. He doesn't get to choose Chelsea, his agents don't get to choose Chelsea. Only Brighton have the power to accept a bid from both or either team and let him choose. At this stage, we haven't, so his choice is binary. Liverpool, or not. Everything else is the desperate flailings of people who had been counting their chickens and are now seeing their eggs being scrambled.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
This is all getting a little out of hand. Is Tony Bloom really going to allow Moises to dictate who the club sell to? I'm afraid Moises is beginning to look like a (petulant) player that wants to control Bloom and the club. As a businessman will Tony now allow Caicedo to usurp his decision? If Liverpool concede and Chelsea match or better all terms agreed by Liverpool, maybe, however it is handing the player too much power, whatever his value!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here