Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
I would definitely be happy with Tyler Adams. He’s not Caicedo level obviously but very few are. But at £20m he is good value and will most likely have higher resale value. He had a good World Cup with USA and looked decent in, let’s be honest, a terrible Leeds team

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Will be really interesting to see what the club do now to replace Moises

They will have known since Jan that he'll be leaving soon/imminently so I expect a fast move from us

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
It's not just the £111m amount that Chelsea will need to better, but also the terms that have been agreed with Liverpool including structure of payment and the sell on.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
If he has said he only wants to go to chelsea, Liverpool will pull out. If you do not want to play at Anfield, under JK then we simply don’t want you, and chelsea are welcome to you.
Some players like Macca see the big picture, obviously others and their agents do not.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
It's not just the £111m amount that Chelsea will need to better, but also the terms that have been agreed with Liverpool including structure of payment and the sell on.
If Chelsea want him, they will do.

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
I don't believe TB will go back on the deal with Liverpool. MC has lost my respect now if the rumor about Chelsea is true. If he refuses Liverpool then he stays with us

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sounds like he has burnt his bridges with Liverpool now. Pay the money Chelsea or we keep him

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Will Tony give in and just accept Chelsea offer?
No, I wouldn't think so.

TB is still the person controlling this situation, in the end Moises Caicedo is a BRIGHTON player.
Chelsea would have to improve their offer (presumably better than Liverpool's £111m bid) for us to have any interest in transferring Caicedo to West London.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
I don't believe TB will go back on the deal with Liverpool. MC has lost my respect now if the rumor about Chelsea is true. If he refuses Liverpool then he stays with us
This is where I am. Under the assumption that the deadline auction is true, TB will not go back on his word. Liverpool won the auction and that ends all bidding. If MC rejects Liverpool, he stays.

If the auction thing is wrong, then Chelsea can bid more I guess and he'll go there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here