Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just a quick word about Alex Crook. Amongst all the guff he consistently reports positive and seemingly accurate stuff about us.

He has a direct line to Barbs. Seems to be our preferred media mouth piece. Lives in Southampton as well

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
He has a direct line to Barbs. Seems to be our preferred media mouth piece. Lives in Southampton as well
And is often seen wearing MUSTARD clothing

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
One thing I will say, the poll at the top of this thread proves once and for all the lot of us know absolutely NOTHING about anything
Quite - and as I said in my last post, the Club would have been far ahead of the curve than we are in terms of how and when Moises would be sold and these negotiations/talks would have been going on quietly behind the scenes probably since Mackie was sold with none of us knowing the hand TB was holding.

Great piece of business by TB with a fair price for one of the top DMFs in Europe (and it shows a deserved finger to Chelsea who must be seething 😂)

I like Klopp (so does RDZ) and it’s a great move for Moises to partner Mackie again.

Perhaps to add that Liverpool losing midfielders Henderson and Fabinho to the Saudi Pro League has also helped us in this window with Liverpool being prepared to pay top price for Moises as the window runs down.

Last edited:

Cordwainer

Jul 30, 2023
Looks as if Liverpool conducted this transfer in a quietly professional manner. Compare to Boehly who clearly thinks he’s the big dog in any situation. Came here and totally altered the transfer landscape by paying over the odds on pretty much every initial signing. Then decides he’d go the opposite way and lowball all offers in the arrogant assumption that selling teams would relent to his superior business/negotiating skills..only to get bent over yet again by TB et al. Under Todd Ch£ls€a have unbelievably become even more farcical, but really couldn’t happen to a more deserving team..in general since Abramovich, a club by w@nkers, for w@nkers. Further icing on this cake will be FFP issues 🤞🤡

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Best youve ever seen H? Better than Lawrenson Horton Wardy et all?
That was the team of my misspent youth so I know what you mean.
Difference is, Brighton are now a world wide brand like it or not, can you imagine today, in the North Stand or Eastern terrace next to the chicken run at the Goldstone. Time as are a’ hanging, good or bad.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I reckon Calceido made two phone calls last night. One to Ali Mac and one to Cucurella.

Enough said
I doubt that Caicedo had any say in it whatsoever. He clearly thought he was going to Chelsea. It is now up to him to decide whether personal terms with Liverpool are good enough for him or else he stays with us until January and we have to go through this farce all over again.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I doubt that Caicedo had any say in it whatsoever. He clearly thought he was going to Chelsea. It is now up to him to decide whether personal terms with Liverpool are good enough for him or else he stays with us until January and we have to go through this farce all over again.
Ok ok lighten up. I take issue with your second sentence, esp the word “clearly”.
Let’s enjoy it. It’s what football fans do before things are absolute.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here