Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
No, that's the first 'report' I've heard that (Chelsea hope) Caicedo and his team are making noises.
'He wants to leave', is dissapointed at the fee demanded', 'He has agreed terms (x8)', 'He has been given permission to leave (well into double figures)', Chelsea won't bid above £70m (then £80m etc), Chelsea are now looking at alternatives'.

All from Chelsea and Caceido agent sources and all design to unsettle and build this into a crescendo - this transfer rumour has been the most talked about of the window and its been designed that way. The latest 'news' is no different, its all about noise to unsettle and attempt to force the hand of the selling club. Its not going to make any difference though, Caceido will be kept regardless of transfer request, strike etc for this summer unless the value is met - pretty sure of that as otherwise all the hard work is undone and every other club will think that the same hackneyed approach will work.

Looks to me like the clubs ambition is extremely high, this is no Southampton style repeat

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
'He wants to leave', is dissapointed at the fee demanded', 'He has agreed terms (x8)', 'He has been given permission to leave (well into double figures)', Chelsea won't bid above £70m (then £80m etc), Chelsea are now looking at alternatives'.

All from Chelsea and Caceido agent sources and all design to unsettle and build this into a crescendo - this transfer rumour has been the most talked about of the window and its been designed that way. The latest 'news' is no different, its all about noise to unsettle and attempt to force the hand of the selling club. Its not going to make any difference though, Caceido will be kept regardless of transfer request, strike etc for this summer unless the value is met - pretty sure of that as otherwise all the hard work is undone and every other club will think that the same hackneyed approach will work.

Looks to me like the clubs ambition is extremely high, this is no Southampton style repeat
"He has agreed term"! Ha ha! :lolol::lolol: When has any player in a transfer rumour not 'agreed terms'?

You are Fabrizio Romano and I claim my five pounds!

- all vague and just standard rumour waffle. Meaningless. Asking for the price to be reduced (if true) far more specific, and is a distinct escalation of the unsettling campaign. 'He has agreed terms' though - means nothing and is absolute bollox..

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Talksport now picking up some Chelsea Tw*tter tw*t's hopeful punt that Moises (or his agent) are asking Brighton to lower their price demands. The unsettling game has started.
Talksport is the equivalent of the Sun, ie started by the same owner.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Talksport now picking up some Chelsea Tw*tter tw*t's hopeful punt that Moises (or his agent) are asking Brighton to lower their price demands. The unsettling game has started.
When I was at the cafe sat next to Sanchez moaning to Murray, the main whinge was that Albion were over pricing him and they should reduce his price so he could go to Chelsea. That and moaning about De Zerbi. Find it an astonishing view from any player "you must reduce my fee so I can go where I want". It was real toddler stuff.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Moises did not look like a player who wants away in last night‘s performance. We will miss him big time if he goes.
Apparently we have someone lined up as his replacement but De Zerb doesn't want to name him. The cheeky little tinker.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Cfc fans saying lets just go after the player we want, it was pointed out to them that RDZ did not mention a name, but still they say let gazump Brighton. Some of the chelsea fans are really dumbfucks
We need to leak them a dubious name.

'Well, Tony's fired up the algorithm and we are going to replace Moises with.... Theo Wallcott'

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
"He has agreed term"! Ha ha! :lolol::lolol: When has any player in a transfer rumour not 'agreed terms'?

You are Fabrizio Romano and I claim my five pounds!

- all vague and just standard rumoir waffle. Meaningless. Asking for the price to be reduced (if true) far more specific, and is a distinct escalation of the unsettling campaign. 'He has agreed terms' though - means nothing and is absolute bollox..
How strange - I especially like this bit - asking for the price to be reduced (if true) is far more specific.... Absolute genius!! Made my morning!!

Hopefully this transfer rumour will run a little more yet so more gems like that emerge. Who needs Twitter eh? :whistle::whistle:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
If I was him regardless of what I wanted to do I would change agents this lot are amateur hour. Two deals Arsenal now Chelsea they can’t get over the line. I’ve never heard an agent asking for a players price to be reduced as they would earn less money.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Chelsea just have to pay what Tony wants.

It is irrelevant really to the outside world if that is £50 million or £150 million.

Make the deal acceptable to Tony and the deal gets done easily.

Simple. :shrug:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Going by twitter, alot of chelsea English fans are now saying that they can see why we want £100m after last nights game. Some even agreeing that he is better than Rice.
Well they can’t all be entitled morons can they?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here