Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is London Irish?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Is he banned, or just sulking after his argument with Bozza here?

I miss him. :down:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Quality poster when all's said and done

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Bozza said:
You really are a nasty piece of work, aren't you?
Stating that I attacked Liz when nothing can be further from the truth - someone I have huge respect for - is way, way out of order.

Sitting here as, generally, a rare reader of NSC I wonder why so many people lose it with you. After these last 30 minutes or so I fully understand why.

It seems that many of those don't want you on NSC. I've just joined the club. And can make it happen.

Good. Finally LI tells bullshit about the wrong person. Sooooo shocked to see him acused of lying and passing off his opinion as truth. Even more shocked to see him playing the victim when called on it.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Re: Re: Where is London Irish?

Les Biehn said:
Good. Finally LI tells bullshit about the wrong person. Sooooo shocked to see him acused of lying and passing off his opinion as truth. Even more shocked to see him playing the victim when called on it.

I'm afraid it's all a product of our post-modernistic society, Lesley.

Re: Re: Where is London Irish?

Les Biehn said:

Annnnnd RELAX.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle Spielberg said:
Quality poster when all's said and done

Quality poster when not demonstrating his massive arrogant streak and writing disingenous and obnoxious posts putting people off wanting to post their opinion.

You only sticking up for him because he had a pop at post modern culture when it assasinated DO.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Les Biehn said:
Quality poster when not demonstrating his massive arrogant streak and writing disingenous and obnoxious posts putting people off wanting to post their opinion.
And when not making bets and going suspiciously quiet when it's time to pay up! :lol:

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Silent Bob said:
And when not making bets and going suspiciously quiet when it's time to pay up! :lol:

Now that's not fair, SB. He obviously didn't see my thread asking if he had paid up.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Les Biehn said:

You only sticking up for him because he had a pop at post modern culture when it assasinated DO.

Correct Les I need all the Allies I can find :p

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Silent Bob said:

Are you suggesting he is a hypocrite? Surely not he is a super fan, his constant boasting of games that he goes to attests to that.

What makes me laugh is the way he has compromised himself to try and fit in.

LI
Stage 1: Abusive and opinionated, trouble was those opinions have only been formed after watching football for 5 years so mostly shit. Demands documentary footage and biblography on sources for any fan daring to have an opinion. Well, except him. = People proper ripping on him. Smilie rating 10

Stage 2: Victim who is bullied for his opinions, he is Irish (bullshit) and they are always bullied = No one takes any notice. Smilie rating 8

Stage 3: Mass arselicking except on those who dared to question him = Gains some support as he pretends to like Take That, even uses the phrase 'init' non ironically and represses egotistical erges. Smilie rating 5

Stage 4: Strain starts to show, starts to slip in opinion as fact, mistakes overiding loyalty to MM as sign of principles and super fan status, victim elements come in as he pisses others off due to overconfidence and finally condeems society whilst using phrases such a 'feisty work horse'. Still he loves condeeming other fans so why not go the whole hog. Smilie rating 2

Stage 5: Finally fucks off someone who matters. Smilie rating 0

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Les Biehn said:
Are you suggesting he is a hypocrite? Surely not he is a super fan, his constant boasting of games that he goes to attests to that.

What makes me laugh is the way he has compromised himself to try and fit in.

LI
Stage 1: Abusive and opinionated, trouble was those opinions have only been formed after watching football for 5 years so mostly shit. Demands documentary footage and biblography on sources for any fan daring to have an opinion. Well, except him. = People proper ripping on him. Smilie rating 10

Stage 2: Victim who is bullied for his opinions, he is Irish (bullshit) and they are always bullied = No one takes any notice. Smilie rating 8

Stage 3: Mass arselicking except on those who dared to question him = Gains some support as he pretends to like Take That, even uses the phrase 'init' non ironically and represses egotistical erges. Smilie rating 5

Stage 4: Strain starts to show, starts to slip in opinion as fact, mistakes overiding loyalty to MM as sign of principles and super fan status, victim elements come in as he pisses others off due to overconfidence and finally condeems society whilst using phrases such a 'feisty work horse'. Still he loves condeeming other fans so why not go the whole hog. Smilie rating 2

Stage 5: Finally fucks off someone who matters. Smilie rating 0

He was right about one thing though, you really are just a big bully, Les.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Commander said:
He was right about one thing though, you really are just a big bully, Les.

May I refer the right honourable gentleman to stage 2.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
bhanutz said:
This is getting like BB,

Bullying!

Leave LI Alone!

what he said

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here