Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is Les?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
:wave:

Hello darlings. I have been v busy as work.

Get Trigger:safeway2: If you're not in the clique running around having a pop at Penguin you're not allowed friends.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
He is alive and well, just busy, although we did enjoy one toom any beverages last night.

Yeah where IS he? I mean how can I cope if one NSC'er fails to log on for a morning? We can't even 'Ask the Club'. What will become of us all?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Lokki 7 said:
Yeah where IS he? I mean how can I cope if one NSC'er fails to log on for a morning? We can't even 'Ask the Club'. What will become of us all?

Jealous dear?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nibble said:
He is alive and well, just busy, although we did enjoy one toom any beverages last night.

Was a bit waffty when I left the pub.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Kinky Gerbils said:
Where you end up?

Only went for a couple after work, ended up having 4 or 5 on no dinner. Went to the Full Moon.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
Only went for a couple after work, ended up having 4 or 5 on no dinner. Went to the Full Moon.

In future, don't log on to MSN following a drinking session. It brings out the worst in both of us.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
ginadim said:
In future, don't log on to MSN following a drinking session. It brings out the worst in both of us.

save those details for MSN or PMs

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
ginadim said:

Ah, and here we have miss Dim trying to tease the rest of NSC with details they don't even care about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here