Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

where does slade live then

Chester Drawers

Apr 15, 2004
Belair
If I travel from work to home via Worth Abbey ...thats 11.9 miles exactly .... coincidence? Not really,,, Russell Slade doesnt live anywhere near me .... not sure if this helps or not...

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
It seems that you are.

Sorry, couple of drinks and having a wind up. MA did live in a rented house in The Knowle in Cuckfield, I know because he rented it from a friend of mine. I can't be sure about RS's whereabouts but Cuckfield is roughly 12 minutes from Crawley and if MA has moved North (haven't seen him around for a while now whereas he used to jog around the village fairly regularly) then maybe RS has taken on his lodgings.

D

Deleted User X18H

I thought he lived in one of those mews cottages behind Western Road by TAJ/Waitrose

D

Deleted User X18H

After my phenomenal success this past week! I have one for you at Wexford...

wrong thread bit dopey this morn!!!

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Sorry, couple of drinks and having a wind up. MA did live in a rented house in The Knowle in Cuckfield, I know because he rented it from a friend of mine. I can't be sure about RS's whereabouts but Cuckfield is roughly 12 minutes from Crawley and if MA has moved North (haven't seen him around for a while now whereas he used to jog around the village fairly regularly) then maybe RS has taken on his lodgings.

A fine village ...

Looking at the DVD hat came with the season tickets it would appear that Jimmy Mack lives in Bolnore (so does FDM), and given that I believe the club have a couple of properties there then I suspect that may well be Slade central ..... DK also lived there, not sure if he still does ...

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
A fine village ...

Looking at the DVD hat came with the season tickets it would appear that Jimmy Mack lives in Bolnore (so does FDM), and given that I believe the club have a couple of properties there then I suspect that may well be Slade central ..... DK also lived there, not sure if he still does ...

They gave those away with season tickets? Cool!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here