Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

where does slade live then

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
A fine village ...

Looking at the DVD hat came with the season tickets it would appear that Jimmy Mack lives in Bolnore (so does FDM), and given that I believe the club have a couple of properties there then I suspect that may well be Slade central ..... DK also lived there, not sure if he still does ...

Just looked up Bolnore on wikipedia. Had never even heard of the place before your post. Odd when you think you know your local area fairly well then you find out there's mysterious villages you never knew existed right on your doorstep.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Exactly 12 minutes? thats very precise, not "about 10 minutes" as most would say, or maybe even "less than 15 minutes" which makes allowance for occaisonal short delays because of lollypop ladies or other nuisances...12 minutes eh?

Also, whereabouts in Crawley is he starting from? is he measuring from the County Mall area or somewhere on the outskirts like Westgate or somewhere? Jesus how will I sleep tonight??

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
Just looked up Bolnore on wikipedia. Had never even heard of the place before your post. Odd when you think you know your local area fairly well then you find out there's mysterious villages you never knew existed right on your doorstep.

It's not really a village - well Crest Nicholson who built most of it would try to make you believe that it was! It's just a huge newly-built estate on the outskirts of Haywards Heath

C17BHA

Feb 24, 2009
Kevin McLeod lives in Bolnore as well...don't think Dick Knight lives there any more. One of my daughters lives there too...quite a nice estate in my opinion.
FDM does live there and also frequents Costa Coffee in Haywards Heath - more often than not parking his car on double yellow lines in the high street. His number plate is K11PRS ( I think ) or something similar.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's not really a village - well Crest Nicholson who built most of it would try to make you believe that it was! It's just a huge newly-built estate on the outskirts of Haywards Heath

Ah, right, cheers, never knew that. Seems to be quite an Albion ENCLAVE.

Don't think bushy would approve. Not that he ever approves of much anyways :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here