albion to have a cup run

no competition albion all day long

but the micky mouse cup

i really can't get excited about it im afraid

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Out of those two options above - unquestionably England. I personally cannot believe people rate the JPT so highly.

If you'd said 'Win the FA Cup' or 'Get promoted' I'd have voted Albion.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
A bumper payday and some glory for Albion vs A shortened summer holiday for the England flops and a 'glorious' exit in either the group stages or quarter finals, perhaps the sacking of McLaren and the realisation that our national team will never perform well or win anything. Hmm, tricky one.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
England for me
the thought of no Euro footy next summer is bad. I couldnt imagine sitting in the pub and saying "oh well, at least the albion one the JPT last year"

Deffo the Albion.
All this mickey mouse cup stuff is bollocks and is starting to really piss me off. For f*** sake we're a third division club who play in a shit hole and now we have the chance of getting to Wembley.
Bring it on I say, lets have a great day out and a bit of positive energy around the club for a change.

"Oh I cant get excited about a mickey mouse competition" Well f*** off and support Man U or Chelsea then.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I don't give a toss about England so it's JPT final for me. How anyone can call themselves an Albion fan and not want us to play at Wembley I do not understand. We might never appear again at Wembley in our lifetime and I'll take whatever I can get, JPT or otherwise.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Out of those two options above - unquestionably England. I personally cannot believe people rate the JPT so highly.

It's because it's at Wembley, that's why I voted.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The Albion.

Much as I love England and Im proud to regards myself as such and want us to win everything from tiddlywinks upwards, those overpaid, overpapered, prima donna wankers from the Premier League that represent us at Association Football let them suffer while their mates are all playing in that competition.

Serves them right for playing like utter ****s and having a stupid dick face in charge as well.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i have gone off England lately. now if it were the choice of England winning the Euro verses us winning the paint pot, then id have voted for England. But right now i'd rather see us have a nice day a wembley and the FA/England players have a kick up the arse.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
deffo bha all the way,to be honest ,i gave up on the england team a long time ago and always put club b4 country

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

There are the financial ramifications for a start. Plus, it is probably a personal goal of every footballer to play in the national stadium, whatever the competition.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall

thought it was just me, the jpt is only any good if you get to the final which some peole on here seem to think is a definate.soe one on here suggested we shoul play a weaken team in the fa cup against cheltenham as the jpt was more important!

it's albon all the way for me but wold be very boing with out the eur'o's with england in

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here