Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where do you think we'll finish next season?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
more worried about who we are going to lose....Dicker/Murray/Bridcutt etc and who we are going to bring in...will be a very surprising summer, but I expect there will be more positives than negatives!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
more worried about who we are going to lose....Dicker/Murray/Bridcutt etc and who we are going to bring in...will be a very surprising summer, but I expect there will be more positives than negatives!
All can be replaced,if anything these players should be concerned more than we are about new contracts.Many high profile players are out there:)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Fourth or fifth and a six nil thumping of Crystal Palace at their crumbling pig sty and a routine 3-0 at home to the tossers.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
id say that we must be in the top three for budgets along with southampton and huddersfield, which looks like it will be reflected in the league positions come the end of the season

I suspect you can add Wednesday, Charlton and Peterborough to that list. The first two have crowds of 15,000+, along with parachute payments from the Championship, and Posh have a couple of rich directors who are worth about £350 million between them, and unlike Archer and Stanley, use this wealth to invest in the club.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
As long as we still have Poyet in charge then next season will be a a very tight title battle won by the mighty Albion. If we lose Poyet, then I seriously reckon the club will go bust and drop out of the league, attendances drop to minus number figures whilst Falmer stadium collapses in a bad storm. God I hope he stays!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
All things considered, we will finish 2nd. But I would be quite happy just to stay up, whatever the position.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here