Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where do you/did you get yourt barnet cut?

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Gully said:
Sneaky George - On the subject of Fred's lotion, have you seen the film "There's something about Mary"?
No - but I've heard about a scene with spunk in Cameron Diaz's hair or something like that . Is that right?
I don't think Fred would have had the energy to bang out the amount he sold!

Last edited:

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Franks Wild Years said:
The best barbers ever. I first went there when I was about 14 with 3 mates, we all had flat tops and thought we were the bee's bollocks. in my late teens I'd cash me giro on a friday then go straight to Freds and get me mohawk sorted. I don't think it's there any more. On a recent visit I was boring Mrs Wild Years about the place so we tried to find it, but no luck. Shame top place, top times.
Glad someone else on here used to go. God I used to love having my haircut there and you're right, you always felt top dog, strutting down the road with you're freshly copped flat top. Damn shame it's gone. Likewise the decline of the traiditonal barber.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Dropkick Turnip said:
Clippers, Sydney Street. Nice bunch of guys, generally all good cutters but I make a point of waiting for Mike as he's the best and he likes a banter about the Albion amongst other things. BTW, Adam Virgo used to get his hair cut there before he went Northwards.

Clippers sponsored Virgo in the programe I think. And I used to always wait for Mick as well. He was quite ill recently but I think he's back in there now.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Andy and Marvin's, Lewes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here