Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where do you/did you get yourt barnet cut?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thimble Keegan said:
SOTAS (State Of The Art Styling) in Goring-By-Sea, Worthing and it costs me £30 a throw.

They even won Sussex small business of the year in 2004.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

You pay £30 for that white rinse :eek:

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Thimble Keegan said:
SOTAS (State Of The Art Styling) in Goring-By-Sea, Worthing and it costs me £30 a throw.

They even won Sussex small business of the year in 2004.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

£30 for a haircut, they are bound to win small business of the year with that profit margin

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
cardboard said:
£30 for a haircut, they are bound to win small business of the year with that profit margin

Not really a bad price for what they do and it has not gone up in the 3 and a half years that I have been going there having what I have done.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
Clippers, Sydney Street. Nice bunch of guys, generally all good cutters but I make a point of waiting for Mike as he's the best and he likes a banter about the Albion amongst other things. BTW, Adam Virgo used to get his hair cut there before he went Northwards.

Last edited:

Sneaky George said:
I used to go to Freds - the home of the flat top. Fred, Paul and someone else who I can't remember, were all great barbers. If you were into "alternative" music - rockabilly, punk, whatever, that was THE place to go. You had to queue for hours. They used to make a Fred's lotion. I dread to think what it was made of but it certainly did the job keeping your hair pointing upwards/spikey. I've never had straight hair since! I live in London now, is Fred's still in business?

The best barbers ever. I first went there when I was about 14 with 3 mates, we all had flat tops and thought we were the bee's bollocks. in my late teens I'd cash me giro on a friday then go straight to Freds and get me mohawk sorted. I don't think it's there any more. On a recent visit I was boring Mrs Wild Years about the place so we tried to find it, but no luck. Shame top place, top times.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Erm, I haven't got a clue what its called. Its in my mobile under "HAIR" and its in the local Spar 'shopping centre'. E35 a go if I'm getting my hair bleached, somehting like 9 quid if not.

EDIT:
"Hot Heads" according to their ad in the local rag.

Why do hairdressers have such shite names? I see a "Curl Up And Dye" from the train into Dublin, and theres a "Cutting Crew" I see on the way to Donegal

Last edited:

poke

Oct 19, 2003
Last time went to R J Hair on queens road. But if i'm skint i go to thingys on lewes road which is half the price!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Brighton Jock said:
My wife's a hairdresser so i get it cut at home for free.......

Mrs Pasty is too, although not currently working as one.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Lance, son of the Ledge that is Derek in Edward St. (Well Lance is a legend too, story on his boxing past in the sports argus this week).

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Sneaky George - On the subject of Fred's lotion, have you seen the film "There's something about Mary"?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here