Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where do you come from?

Have you lived in Sussex all your life?

• Born in Sussex. Lived here all my life.

Votes: 49 35.5%
  • Born in Sussex. Now live outside the county.

Votes: 32 23.2%
  • Born outside Sussex. Now live here.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Born outside Sussex. Have never lived in Sussex.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Born in Sussex. Moved away. Have come back to live here.

Votes: 16 11.6%
  • Born outside Sussex. Have lived in Sussex. But now live outside Sussex.

Votes: 16 11.6%

• Total voters

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Born in Bath (the place full of hot water, not the object!)

Moved to Rustington aged 3 where I lived until I moved to Singapore for 5 years aged 11.

Came back to live in Rustington and Worthing where I have lived since last year I decided to go to uni as mature student in Bristol. Currently spend time between two places.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Rich Suvner said:
Born in Bath (the place full of hot water, not the object!)

How odd... so was I. And I to have had to put up with a stream of "what? At the tap end?" jokes for my entire life. Moved to Brighton aged three cos my dad got a job in Seaford. Left aged eighteen to go to university in the North-west and never came back, although I have moved house five times in the last two years.

Other Albion people with Bath connections:

John Crumplin (born there);
David Bellotti (is a twat there).

JordanGHarris

Aug 18, 2003
Born in Hastings (or to be precise St. Leonards - on - sea) and was brought up for the early years of my life in Bexhill - on - sea.

My old chap worked for a company in Hastings which got taken over by a company in Ipswich, and he was offered a job up here, so have spent the last 14 years in Suffolk, and I hate the area, and the people, and am looking to get back to good old sussex by the sea asap!!!

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Born in Redhill, Surrey. Moved to West Sussex when very young (lived in Gossips Green and Broadfield) then East Sussex (grew up in Telscombe Cliffs). Moved to Sydney, Australia and then Perth, Australia.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Born in Brighton, lived in Hove until 18 then Harlesden, Ealing, Horsham, Bury St Edmunds, Stowmarket, Felixstowe then on retirement back to good old Sussex by the Sea in Seaford.
No better county IMHO.

Jul 20, 2003
born in Eastbourne. Spent my twenties moving between London, Yorkshire and Bedford (by mistake). Returned to Sussex 3 years ago and moved to Hove this year

Are the summers always this good around here???

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Born in East Grinstead, most of my family support Arsenal but all my mates in the 70's were Albion fans and invited me to go to games with them (thank Christ!).

Now live in Tenterden, Kent.

Van der Gully

Jul 10, 2003
Brunssum, NL
Born in Buckinghamshire and moved to Sussex when aged 5, stayed there until nearly 20 when I left to find fame and fortune. Have since lived in quite a few different places, including: Belgium, Canada, Scotland and the Netherlands (twice), plus a few more in England.

Wherever I might find myself living I always consider myself to be a Sussex Boy, you can take the man out of Sussex but you can never take Sussex out of the man...

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
Born at Brighton general and lived in hove till 20 then a short spell at Plymouth, back to Brighton till last year when moved to Clayhall East London. still a season ticket holder.............:jester: :smokin:

perth seagull said:
Born in Redhill, Surrey. Moved to West Sussex when very young (lived in Gossips Green and Broadfield) then East Sussex (grew up in Telscombe Cliffs). Moved to Sydney, Australia and then Perth, Australia.

This is bloody scarey! I live In Peacehaven (next to T Cliffs). Also lived in Crawley - Gossips Green and Bradfield too!

Jul 7, 2003
swindon, wilts
Born in Brighton, married in Hove to local girl.
Moved to Swindon in 1967 but had all my three kids christened in
Hove.
All my sisters and brother live in Sussex and me mum.

Season ticket with my son in G block south side and member of West Country Seagulls.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:

Other Albion people with Bath connections:

John Crumplin (born there);
David Bellotti (is a twat there).

Surely what's really bizarre about this is that both you and I have John Crumplin as our post indicators at present :eek:

As for David Bellotti, he's just a C U N T

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Born Cuckield, lived in haywards heath til I was one, moved to horsham where I live now. Though pehaps there could have been another option because for a few months of the year I live in Hull where I am at uni.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Born and bred Sussex but had a sabbatical for 5 years in the Midlands as soon as first kid born moved back - something to do with the local accent and kid probably supporting Villa did it for me and my wife !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here