Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where can you realistically see Brighton finishing up?

Where can you realistically see Brighton finishing up?

• Total voters

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I can't see us doing it. Birmingham currently winning and we're hanging on to the play-offs by our fingertips and if we do hang in there I doubt we'd triumph over the other teams in the play-off lottery.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Birmingham at home could be our biggest game since Hereford. Some very tough games in our run in, my guess is if we make the play offs we would deserve to go up as we would of had some big results v west ham and reading

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think we need 4 points in the two Easter games or we will miss out, finishing 7th or 8th.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Birmingham at home could be our biggest game since Hereford. Some very tough games in our run in, my guess is if we make the play offs we would deserve to go up as we would of had some big results v west ham and reading
Nah, no way it's bigger than Hereford!

:lolol:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Some very tough games in our run in, my guess is if we make the play offs we would deserve to go up as we would of had some big results v west ham and reading

And this is why I'm rather relaxed about the playoffs. If we make it, then we will deserve to be there due to the type of opposition we'll have had to play to get there. If we don't make it, then we're not quite good enough to be there yet.

Enjoy the ride and let's see what happens.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
i've voted 6th, tho my prediction at start of the season was 'flirtring with play offs'.
think i might stick with my original prediction, ( don't think, )almost hope)) we don't go up
tho would obviosly love to win a play off final at wembley.....(i'm confused now)

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Whever we finish, its been a cracking season. Although expectations will be huge for next season if we don't make it this season. IMO next seasons championship will be a lot tougher next season for us. But who knows what's going to happen next in the rollercoaster called Brighton & Hove Albion ! It's never a dull season supporting BHAFC !

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I think it depends on Friday to be honest. If we can beat Burnley then I believe we'll finish in the play offs but if we fail to get 3 points against them then I think we'll be out of it, the fixtures remaining for us do not help us one bit.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
7th on 74 points. We'll draw at Barnsley in the final game of the season - heartbreak as a win would have secured 6th and we miss out on goal difference alone.

You heard it here first.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I fancy Birmingham and Middlesbrough for 4th and 5th, and think the 6th spot will be contested between ourselves and Blackpool - and it will go to the last game of the season (Blackpool are at Millwall, incidentally).

Smile

Aug 19, 2011
Said 9th at the beginning of the season (I was very optimistic), think 7th now finishing above Palace. What a bloody great season!

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
And this is why I'm rather relaxed about the playoffs. If we make it, then we will deserve to be there due to the type of opposition we'll have had to play to get there. If we don't make it, then we're not quite good enough to be there yet.

Enjoy the ride and let's see what happens.

Blimey! Are you me!!!!????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here